The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"You did not vote Shenie  >:|

Done!!

BTW, I added digs at old evs. Is that OK?

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

^Don't roll your fucking eyes at me. Take a look at some of the nasty, unbelievably immature crap she posted last night if you still can't see that she is bipolar.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Don't roll your fucking eyes at me. Take a look at some of the nasty, unbelievably immature crap she posted last night if you still can't see that she is bipolar.

She is a little more scratchy lately. It's either it's RW stirring up hornets by suggesting that Rottensocks should be invited back or her meds are out of whack.  ac_dunno

God knows what it is but she is more obtuse and irrational than usual.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

What you don't seem to get or better yet, don't WANT to get, is that no one single person was threatened. You do know that credible threats of violence are dealt with legally, don't you? Since the students are not legally charged; no credible threat was uttered or verified.  ac_sothere

Thick skull much?

As for my offense taken at Munday's comments; the difference is they were derogatory comments directed toward real people. They weren't just some bad cheap shot jokes spoken in immature jest. Also they weren't threats in anyway.

Are you really this dumb or do you just play a hysterical moron on the internet?   ac_huh

Is it just me or does Romero sound Hornungesque about this? "I'm a victim of cyberbullying", "they were victims of cyberthreats". Anyway, they are both silly as fuck.

Renee

What you don't seem to get or better yet, don't WANT to get, is that no one single person was threatened. You do know that credible threats of violence are dealt with legally, don't you? Since the students are not legally charged; no credible threat was uttered or verified.  ac_sothere

Thick skull much?

As for my offense taken at Munday's comments; the difference is they were derogatory comments directed toward real people. They weren't just some bad cheap shot jokes spoken in immature jest. Also they weren't threats in anyway.

Are you really this dumb or do you just play a hysterical moron on the internet?   ac_huh

Is it just me or does Romero sound Hornungesque about this? "I'm a victim of cyberbullying", "they were victims of cyberthreats". Anyway, they are both silly as fuck.

Romero is just playing typical "Romero games" with this and yes; he is being "silly as fuck" with it.

He can't get past the fact that no laws were broken because no direct or credible threats were found and in the process he is crying like a little bitch.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Romero is just playing typical "Romero games" with this and yes; he is being "silly as fuck" with it.

He can't get past the fact that no laws were broken because no direct or credible threats were found and in the process he is crying like a little bitch. ac_toofunny

Yep, very Hornungesque. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have Odi on ignore.  It's great - truly.

I wish someone would start a thread there title "Pledge To Put Odi On Ignore". There is a topic there that I am very interested in and of course that idiot has to threadbomb it all to hell.  ac_doofus

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have Odi on ignore.  It's great - truly.

I wish someone would start a thread there title "Pledge To Put Odi On Ignore". There is a topic there that I am very interested in and of course that idiot has to threadbomb it all to hell.  ac_doofus

He is really getting on my nerves with his chest beating about how big and bad he and the Finnish Army are. He is so full of shit I can smell it from the other side of the globe. It's almost comical when he tries to talk about how competent he is with a firearm.

Like everything else he tries to make you believe that he is some kind of reindeer molesting superman. In reality he is probably some cheese merchant, living in some little 5 building berg, ass deep in snow and goat shit 9 months out of the year.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

He is really getting on my nerves with his chest beating about how big and bad he and the Finnish Army are. He is so full of shit I can smell it from the other side of the globe. It's almost comical when he tries to talk about how competent he is with a firearm.

Like everything else he tries to make you believe that he is some kind of reindeer molesting superman. In reality he is probably some cheese merchant, living in some little 5 building berg, ass deep in snow and goat shit 9 months out of the year.  ac_toofunny

Renee,

There is a topic there mimi started titled Freedom Of Expression. I am interested in the subject and as one of the few non-Westerners, I thought I could offer a unique perspective. Anyway, every time I go to post, it is one stupid, pointless, attention-whoring, nonsense post after another from that unemployed deadbeat with no life. It pisses me off people have to wade through his sewage to read and respond. It's getting really old in a real hurry.

Renee

Renee,

There is a topic there mimi started titled Freedom Of Expression. I am interested in the subject and as one of the few non-Westerners, I thought I could offer a unique perspective. Anyway, every time I go to post, it is one stupid, pointless, attention-whoring, nonsense post after another from that unemployed deadbeat with no life. It pisses me off people have to wade through his sewage to read and respond. It's getting really old in a real hurry.

Put him on ignore and skip his rambling. I'm thinking that I should take RW's advice and do the same. At one time I used to this his problem was the language barrier but now I'm certain he is just a pathetic leg humping slob with the IQ of a box of roofing nails.

Anonymous

Put him on ignore and skip his rambling. I'm thinking that I should take RW's advice and do the same. At one time I used to this his problem was the language barrier but now I'm certain he is just a pathetic leg humping slob with the IQ of a box of roofing nails.

FOE is a good topic and I would like to participate in it. However, in order to interact with posters like MS or Loch I have to get through all the puerile BS in between. I think I will do the same with evs, she's hardly an improvement over oddstain. Besides, Azhya was praising the virtues of the ignore feature.

Renee

FOE is a good topic and I would like to participate in it. However, in order to interact with posters like MS or Loch I have to get through all the puerile BS in between. I think I will do the same with evs, she's hardly an improvement over oddstain. Besides, Azhya was praising the virtues of the ignore feature.

I just put Oddball on my foe list and he is officially ignored.

That makes two for me, Odie and SMP; both pet nutjobs of the management.

@realAzhyaAryola

After putting in my good 8 hours at work and then coming to the forum to find a 4-paged thread, I resolve to let it go. I don't have time to read back pages of posts. It's okay. I can miss some posts. Life goes on. Carry on.  ac_biggrin

I too have put many on ignore especially the mentally ill.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

brains are overrated.......there are so so many qualities more important than brains..... acc_devil

I will maintain that it is a waste. I loathe dumb humans.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]