The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"There was one time back in early summer I think (?) Where I kind of exploded and let my anger get the better of me and I posted with full potty mouth....Def not my best moment  ac_unsure

You mean you had a Shen Li moment Annie?

ac_toofunny

I shouldn't be too sarcastic though, she is not the only one who posts while angry.

That's for sure ac_hithere, I'm guilty of the same thing.

If I'm not careful that place just unleashes the beast in me. With exception of about 3 or 4 posters, most of the people left there are the kind I will never see eye to eye with and many of them are simply so inane or screwed up that they are nauseating. And worst of all, they never miss an opportunity to pat each other on the back for being exactly as I just described. I try to limit my posting on VF because of it.

At least when Socks was there I had a sparing partner that I could trade shots with equally, now it's nothing but far left prattle, Mel's sexist whining or fairyland hugs and fluff.  ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Gomer award of the day goes to Phagdish Hardy aka Kuklinski. He is either trolling or a complete idiot. He thinks Calgary is facing a Las Vegas style sub-prime housing collapse. It's a temporary drop in oil prices due to over supply not shrinking demand. What happens when fuel becomes cheaper? Prices go up ffs!! He's got to be trolling, nobody could be that stupid.

You sure about that?  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"There was one time back in early summer I think (?) Where I kind of exploded and let my anger get the better of me and I posted with full potty mouth....Def not my best moment  ac_unsure

ac_toofunny

I shouldn't be too sarcastic though, she is not the only one who posts while angry.

If I'm not careful that place just unleashes the beast in me. With exception of about 3 or 4 posters, most of the people left there are the kind I will never see eye to eye with and many of them are simply so inane or screwed up that they are nauseating. And worst of all, they never miss an opportunity to pat each other on the back for being exactly as I just described. I try to limit my posting on VF because of it.

At least when Socks was there I had a sparing partner that I could trade shots with equally, now it's nothing but far left prattle, Mel's sexist whining or fairyland hugs and fluff.  ac_dunno

It's a toilet.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_toofunny

It's a toilet.

I'm well aware of what it is.

In fact I used that exact word to describe it a few days ago and it's......"owner" got all huffy and called me rude for doing so. Unfortunately her exasperation at my use of the truth doesn't change the fact that the place IS a fucking "toilet".

Anonymous

In fact I used that exact word to describe it a few days ago and it's......"owner" got all huffy and called me rude for doing so. Unfortunately her exasperation at my use of the truth doesn't change the fact that the place IS a fucking "toilet".

She is the rudest person on that forum by a wide margin. If she wasn't so delusional she would not be surprised people call it a toilet when she is turning the place into an outhouse all by herself.

Annie

evs has resorted back to calling me names but this time she's included the word liar! I just might have to go down (waaay down to her level) and tell her to shut the fuck up  ac_dance  lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Oh and apparantly I'm reporting everything that goes on over there to here lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and apparantly I'm reporting everything that goes on over there to here lololol

Another successful mission Annie. You are our top double agent. ac_dance

Annie

Wooo do I get a gun?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Wooo do I get a gun?  ac_toofunny

As well as a shiny new whistle. ac_king

Annie

Wooo! A whistle!!!!  ac_dance

RW

Like I said, she's a write off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Like I said, she's a write off.

She was not that big of a crack pot when I registered there over 4 years ago. OL has known her a lot longer than I, so he has really seen her personality ridden descent into puerile stupidity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"evs has resorted back to calling me names but this time she's included the word liar! I just might have to go down (waaay down to her level) and tell her to shut the fuck up  ac_dance  lol

I do not want to judge either of you Annie, but you are both adults, so I hope maturity is the victor over childish name insults.

Anonymous

Bringing back that rambling, retarded, whiny crybaby and yet the delusional owner blames others for turning her forum into a toilet. ac_rollseyes

QuoteOdinson wrote:

You dont seem to bother giving the explanation...

Well I seemed to piss off the female with the truth and thats what I´m all about.. lol

Sorry I missed this, I've been away. It is a week again (until monday next week) and it seems to be a combination of rambling and breaking a rule by calling for genocide.