The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I would be harsher across the board with all the trouble makers and I'd make no apologies for it.  It's how we did things in IRC and people learned quickly what they had to be civil.

Scum like crazy Eddie and Oddstain will never learn. They are either too crazy or too stupid.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Odi should be canned.  He's nothing but an annoyance.  SMP should have been permabanned ages ago but it's her forum...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Odi should be canned.  He's nothing but an annoyance.  SMP should have been permabanned ages ago but it's her forum...

And she can have it. It's a fucking hole and not even the return of your elderly boyfriend can save it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
If she would just do right by the forum she wouldn't have to worry about him. It's that simple but she has to stick to this insane nonsensical idea that EVERYONE no matter how harassing, imbecilic, or flat out insane needs to have a voice. So you are left with the likes of Edweird the RL stalker and Oddball the rapist/thread bomber.

Her insane point of view is really showing when she tolerates those two insane clowns but she confines Socks to the dumpster. I guess someone holding a mirror up to her crazy face is too much for her to bare.

I disagree Renee. She tolerates retards, stalkers, racists and other malcontents as long as they kiss her flat, hairy white ass. If they dislike one of the many people she hates then all the better. Oddstain hates because....well I don't know. Anyway, the biploar twat will look the other way on pretend neo-nazis provided they follow her lead and chuck the same type of nauseatingly stupid insults at the same people she does.

QuoteIt's how we did things in IRC and people learned quickly what they had to be civil.

IRC?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Odi should be canned.  He's nothing but an annoyance.  SMP should have been permabanned ages ago but it's her forum...

And she can have it. It's a fucking hole and not even the return of your elderly boyfriend can save it.

What return? She put the brakes on that right away. Any thread he starts gets sent to RO, but Odi, SMP and the Langley Ladyboy's spam is fine. Fuck that woman is totally nuts.

QuoteScum like crazy Eddie and Oddstain will never learn. They are either too crazy or too stupid.

Just like the owner.

RW

IRC = Internet Relay Chat.

No, Leo can't save it but he will make things more interesting for a time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"IRC = Internet Relay Chat.

No, Leo can't save it but he will make things more interesting for a time.

I have never heard of it Real Woman..

How many years ago was that?

RW

It's been around a long time.  I started off on it about 22 years ago.  It's still around but really dead these days.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's been around a long time.  I started off on it about 22 years ago.  It's still around but really dead these days.

Thank you Real Woman..

I did a quick search of it.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"It's been around a long time.  I started off on it about 22 years ago.  It's still around but really dead these days.

Thank you Real Woman..

Stay clear of it Fash, It has more hackers then mimi has pimple on her rude ass.

RW

Hey Keeper, you suck at emailing!

Hackers are people too eh. :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Thank you Real Woman..

Stay clear of it Fash, It has more hackers then mimi has pimple on her rude ass.

That is one of the things I read about it Keeper..

If you are available, I will probably be on chat tonight.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"Hey Keeper, you suck at emailing!

Hackers are people too eh. :P

Yes my Dear....  ac_crying

keeper

Thank you Real Woman..

will be on too Fashy, come check on and off. i set the alert button so DONT GO and that goes for the rest of you.

Anonymous

will be on too Fashy, come check on and off. i set the alert button so DONT GO and that goes for the rest of you.

Hey Stud, I might make an appearance later on too. ac_lovestruck