The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I thought you would be outraged over a perfectly good dog like that with no meat on it???

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Real Woman"That's what I'm thinking as well.  She has been afflicted with something.

Don't worry, Romero has stepped back up to his usual role.

All I'm saying is our animal cruelty laws are more than "somewhere between a 15 dollar fine and nothing" and you're in agreement with me.

What "usual role" are you talking about?

You were doing so well then you made some stupidly obvious point about how the court system works.  I had such hope!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Hey, I'm allowed an off day once in a while. Enjoy it because they don't come along often.

But as for Romero "pwning" me, RW needs to get her meds adjusted, I think they are making her loopy again.  ac_biggrin

I'm not enjoying it!  I want smart Renee back.  You know, the one who doesn't have her head up Inky's ass, who is receptive to fact and who doesn't get her information from fucking lobby groups.

I have to say Ro was holding his own.  He was even posting links I had in my posts before I got to them.

My meds are making me loopy though - holy fuck does it suck!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Real Woman"You were doing so well then you made some stupidly obvious point about how the court system works.  I had such hope!

I was arguing that "stupidly obvious point" because Renee didn't believe it.

Quote from: "RW"Sometimes animals run away Renee.

Gee, really?

RW

I've met my stupidity exposure quota for the day.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I've met my stupidity exposure quota for the day.

A c'mon RW. Come eat some skinny dog meat with me.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"Hey, I'm allowed an off day once in a while. Enjoy it because they don't come along often.

But as for Romero "pwning" me, RW needs to get her meds adjusted, I think they are making her loopy again.  ac_biggrin

I'm not enjoying it!  I want smart Renee back.  You know, the one who doesn't have her head up Inky's ass, who is receptive to fact and who doesn't get her information from fucking lobby groups.

I have to say Ro was holding his own.  He was even posting links I had in my posts before I got to them.

My meds are making me loopy though - holy fuck does it suck!

My head is not up IA's ass. I know she is devoted to the drama and I don't expect her to change or be the adult and God bless her it that's her thing. I expect YOU to be the adult. But it seems that she trolls and 9 times out of 10 you take the bate by responding. I don't get it and neither does anyone else.  

Sorry if you are offended by this but it's the truth. Only you can change it.  

Am I'm expecting too much from you in this?

BTW, Romero usually can hold his own as long as he doesn't go for the long haul. His mouth overruns his brain every time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"I always operate on the principle that people can change and I tend to go by how they act in the moment.  There are a few I just write off but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Really? Even the psychotics and rapists?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
Yeah, you are very forgiving that way and I admire you for that. I on the other hand am not so flexible in my attitude toward jerks.

Assholes and jerks rarely change, most times they just become more so.  ac_beating

I agree with this 100%.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not enjoying it!  I want smart Renee back.  You know, the one who doesn't have her head up Inky's ass, who is receptive to fact and who doesn't get her information from fucking lobby groups.

I have to give it to you, guys. I don't know where you good folks find the time. I work full time and when I get home, I have to take care of myself.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Gross!

Have you tried it? Hmmm, have you? I know you want to so there. ac_sothere

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"ac_toofunny

Hiya, Annie!

ac_dance  ac_hithere  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Renee"My head is not up IA's ass. I know she is devoted to the drama and I don't expect her to change or be the adult and God bless her it that's her thing. I expect YOU to be the adult. But it seems that she trolls and 9 times out of 10 you take the bate by responding. I don't get it and neither does anyone else.  

Sorry if you are offended by this but it's the truth. Only you can change it.  

Am I'm expecting too much from you in this?

BTW, Romero usually can hold his own as long as he doesn't go for the long haul. His mouth overruns his brain every time.

Help me out here Renee....

You walk into a room containing two bickering children and a grown up telling them to be quiet and you tell the grown up to STFU?  Tell me how that makes sense.   ac_rollseyes

Why don't you try telling Inky to STFU directly and see what becomes of it instead.  You just might make an actual impact.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Gross!

Have you tried it? Hmmm, have you? I know you want to so there. ac_sothere

But I really don't.  I barely eat pork and beef never mind dog.
Beware of Gaslighters!