The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
When is his birthday? I'm going to take up a collection to buy the poor guy a good set of ear plugs.  ac_biggrin

Oh he'd love that. That would be X-Mas, Hanukah and Chinese New Year all rolled into one. :thankyou:  ac_dance

I should probably get him the reactive kind of hearing protection like the ones I wear on the range. The louder the sound the greater the decibel reduction you get out of the protectors.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

If Munday can't handle this thread maybe we should form a search party to locate his balls.

Management has been a bit nicer as of late.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"If Munday can't handle this thread maybe we should form a search party to locate his balls.

I assume you are talking about evs because if Fash was anymore tolerant she would have a foot mat tied to her back.

I have seen no evidence of the VF mod growing up lately RW. In fact, you are the one usually on the receiving end of her primary school level personal attacks.

RW

That's because I slam the shit out of her slutty little pet Inky.  Like I said, evs has a soft spot for broken things.  As a result, she craps all over me but she hasn't really been doing it much in the last few days.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's because I slam the shit out of her slutty little pet Inky.  Like I said, evs has a soft spot for broken things.  As a result, she craps all over me but she hasn't really been doing it much in the last few days.

I remember reading little cheap shots she has slung at you lately. However, if you think she is being nicer lately than I am happy for you.

RW

Her and I will never get along.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Her and I will never get along.

I don't know why she doesn't have you on ignore and vice versa? ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's because I slam the shit out of her slutty little pet Inky.  Like I said, evs has a soft spot for broken things.  As a result, she craps all over me but she hasn't really been doing it much in the last few days.

She has been nicer to you because she has a new/old target........ ac_hithere

I think she is slightly confused right now and not sure if she should continue to push it with me or go back to poking at you.  But don't worry she will eventually do or say something incredibly stupid and revert right back to being her usual nasty piece of work; she always does.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

She hasn't done it to you because she has a new/old target........ ac_hithere

I think she is slightly confused right now and not sure if she should continue to push it with me or keep poking at you.  But don't worry she will eventually do or say something incredibly stupid and revert right back to being her usual nasty piece of work; she always does.

Are you back on her naught list Renee? Shame, shame, fucking shame. ac_toofunny

Renee

She hasn't done it to you because she has a new/old target........ ac_hithere

I think she is slightly confused right now and not sure if she should continue to push it with me or keep poking at you.  But don't worry she will eventually do or say something incredibly stupid and revert right back to being her usual nasty piece of work; she always does.

Are you back on her naught list Renee? Shame, shame, fucking shame. ac_toofunny

Yeah, big bad me made fun of her pet freak and her mother instincts went into overdrive.  ac_toofunny

That fucking bitch is so irrational I almost feel sorry for her........Almost.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Yeah, big bad me made fun of her pet freak and her mother instincts went into overdrive.  ac_toofunny

That fucking bitch is so irrational I almost feel sorry for her........Almost.  ac_biggrin

She is irrational, but defending the likes of SMP is just disturbing. I can only read so much of VF, so I was unaware she was back to hating on you. Oh well, I'm sure you filed her hate under the same don't give a fuck that I have.

Renee

She is irrational, but defending the likes of SMP is just disturbing. I can only read so much of VF, so I was unaware she was back to hating on you. Oh well, I'm sure you filed her hate under the same don't give a fuck that I have.

Naw, I was in a bitchy mood (surprise) and I just spit it right back in her face.

RW

I think it might have been when you made fun of her nationality.

I still do wonder how much can be chalked up to not a language barrier.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"If Munday can't handle this thread maybe we should form a search party to locate his balls.

WTF are you on about now ac_dunno ....you are fucking losing it ac_umm ..i on the other hand am the proud papa of a 216 page thread ac_angel ....all time king of threads ac_king ...now smarten the fuck up ac_beating .....and princess i love your new avatar ac_wub ...bloody hell you look tasty ac_drinks ...... ac_dance

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

WTF are you on about now ac_dunno ....you are fucking losing it ac_umm ..i on the other hand am the proud papa of a 216 page thread ac_angel ....all time king of threads ac_king ...now smarten the fuck up ac_beating .....and princess i love your new avatar ac_wub ...bloody hell you look tasty ac_drinks ...... ac_dance

oh !!!!..i am a little behind.....a 261 page thread... ac_drinks