The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Not going to argue with the fried chicken queen on that.  ac_biggrin

BTW, Seattle has more than it's share of "men" that are male in the biological sense only as well.

Actually, the entire West coast of North America seems to be the promised land for white Nancy boys.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

BTW, Seattle has more than it's share of "men" that are male in the biological sense only as well.

Actually, the entire West coast of North America seems to be the promised land for white Nancy boys.

Pretty much and unfortunately if they aren't the he/she androgynous types, there is a good chance they are Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, type.

When you come across one that doesn't fit that mold you almost faint from shock.  ac_toofunny I have the awful urge to walk up to them and poke them to see if they are real.

According to my Husband, who is a Washington native they've all come out of "Kalifornia" in the past 20 years and spread like a disease.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Pretty much and unfortunately if they aren't the he/she androgynous types, there is a good chance they are Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, type.

When you come across one that doesn't fit that mold you almost faint from shock.  ac_toofunny I have the awful urge to walk up to them and poke them to see if they are real.

According to my Husband, who is a Washington native they've all come out of "Kalifornia" in the past 20 years and spread like a disease.

How could a parent allow this to happen to their "son"?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROEdcv_bUy5VYzs7mgxypCwoXDi9_U6_kUge-27TZYURxCVr0r">

Ought to be illegal to be this effeminate.

Obvious Li

Pretty much and unfortunately if they aren't the he/she androgynous types, there is a good chance they are Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, type.

Renee..are you in seattle proper....we lived on MI for about 5 years...i really really really liked living in Seattle..lots of good pubs/bars/restaurants along the water... i heard that Von's martini bar in the old Roosevelt hotel has closed...pls tell me it isn't so......

we used to go to the Oberto's factory and get huge bags of jerky ends for cheap cheap...loved it

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Renee..are you in seattle proper....we lived on MI for about 5 years...i really really really liked living in Seattle..lots of good pubs/bars/restaurants along the water... i heard that Von's martini bar in the old Roosevelt hotel has closed...pls tell me it isn't so......

we used to go to the Oberto's factory and get huge bags of jerky ends for cheap cheap...loved it

No we are not in Seattle proper. I'm in rural suburbia, Snohomish County to be exact and it's a real "hoot" here.  ac_rollseyes

Being a devoted east coast chick (NYC/NJ) this place is like a hell full of pine trees, populated by window licking, bigfoot watchers.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"IA called her a bad mother.  She had no reason to do that.

Did she say that first?

Yes Fashionista, she did.  The previous was Shen's response to said comment.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I think another even bigger issue is evs. She gave the mod position to IA just so she could stick it up RW's ass. I can't believe that a lot of people still don't see what a seriously disturbed, vindictive, little shit rat she is. All the little smileys and "good mornings" all the insincere ass kissing is all an act.

No wonder she protects scum like SMP; crazy birds of a feather.

Oh I have no doubt it was meant to stick it to me.  I'm just gład the rest of you get to see this shit for what it is....at last.

I feel vindicated in that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Real Woman"IA called her a bad mother.  She had no reason to do that.

Did she say that first?

There ya go bible girl. I was being my sweet, lovable self when that IA hosebag got up in my fucking face.

Renee

Did she say that first?

There ya go bible girl. I was being my sweet, lovable self when that IA hosebag got up in my fucking face.

I think that's code for drunk and disorderly and in full on asshole mode.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I think that's code for drunk and disorderly and in full on asshole mode.  ac_toofunny

A lucky guess. ac_razz

RW

Sure but you were not directing it at anyone on the board this time Shen.  I think we are making progress.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sure but you were to directing it at anyone on the board this time Shen.  I think we are making progress.

Baby steps eh?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Did she say that first?

I don't know what to say Real Woman..

That is not an accusation that should be used glibly..

Maybe the person who said that was having a bad day?

@realAzhyaAryola

I feel filthy after I have been at that forum lately. I feel like everyone's screaming at each other while I'm passing through that they don't realize they're spraying their spit all over the place and its landing on me as I pass through. It makes me feel so dirty that I feel I've got to take a shower each time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]