The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Liquored up and belligerent, what a surprise.  ac_toofunny

Does your husband carry a lot of bail money with him by chance?  ac_biggrin

I shouldn't talk, I don't need booze to get belligerent. It's sort of my natural state.

Yes, he does along with my Mommy and I will train my son to do the same someday. Why should white trailer trash have all the fun. ac_razz

BTW, you should talk to your old man about bringing Romero on board. He knows soooooooo much more than your hubby about asbestos. ac_rollseyes

Yeah, That will probably work out real well.  ac_rollseyes

I'll be the one who will need bail money.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"What did you do Renee?

I told Mel that he made me sick with is excuses for being an wholesale asshole his best bet would be to suck on the business end of his wall hanger and crazy evs had a hissy.  ac_cool
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"My uncle died of "asbestosis" BTW.

Was he a pipe fitter or an insulator?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Romero, it is the structure of asbestos that makes it lethal.  There isn't "good" and "bad".  It is fine so long as it the fibres remain undisturbed.  Any damage to a product containing asbestos can cause fibres to become air born.  If inhaled, you could end up with a big problem.

Oh Renee tried using science and reason on him, but he is armed with misleading stats. As usual, he doesn't care about facts.

Romero

Quote from: "Real Woman"Romero, it is the structure of asbestos that makes it lethal.  There isn't "good" and "bad".  It is fine so long as it the fibres remain undisturbed.  Any damage to a product containing asbestos can cause fibres to become air born.  If inhaled, you could end up with a big problem.

I know. It's why I was explaining to Renee that the dangerous asbestos needs to be banned and removed.

I never said there was "good" and "bad" asbestos. I said there's safe asbestos and dangerous asbestos.

RW

Pipe fitter.  They used to have asbestos "snow ball" fights back in the day because they didn't know better.

I have seen asbestos under an electron microscope back in my nerdy science days.  The stuff looks like a mini harpoon with it's hook like end.  That's what makes it lethal.  If inhaled, it can hook into the lungs and cause cancer.

Horrible death BTW. :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh Renee tried using science and reason on him, but he is armed with misleading stats. As usual, he doesn't care about facts.

it really wasn't that as much as he took issue with me calling Asbestos contractor "shady" and that they exist because of government requirements. Unfortunately Romero has no experience with asbestos removal companies because if he did, he would know that they are not always reliable and because of the crappy dangerous work they have to perform that don't always attract workers of the best character. They are almost as bad as roofers for hiring people with criminal histories.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"

I know. It's why I was explaining to Renee that the dangerous asbestos needs to be banned and removed.

I never said there was "good" and "bad" asbestos. I said there's safe asbestos and dangerous asbestos.

That's misleading Ro and a rather stupid argument to make.  ALL asbestos is potentially dangerous.  All of it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Pipe fitter.  They used to have asbestos "snow ball" fights back in the day because they didn't know better.

I have seen asbestos under an electron microscope back in my nerdy science days.  The stuff looks like a mini harpoon with it's hook like end.  That's what makes it lethal.  If inhaled, it can hook into the lungs and cause cancer.

Yep, snow ball fights were common. The apprentices got the job of mixing the dry media with water. They used to do it in 55gal drums with no mask or any kind of breathing protection and the fibers just used to fly all over the place. Nobody knew it was bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Pipe fitter.  They used to have asbestos "snow ball" fights back in the day because they didn't know better.

That must have been some time ago RW. Working in confined or tight spaces made the problem even worse. Fuck, even gaskets were made from asbestos at one time.

My primary school in Shenzhen had asbestos in it I know. No mesothelioma cancer for me or my classmates.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

That's misleading Ro and a rather stupid argument to make.  ALL asbestos is potentially dangerous.  All of it.

"potentially dangerous" is kinda different than dangerous. A butter knife is potentially dangerous if you run into it. A car is potentially dangerous if you drive like and asshole.

Asbestos is not dangerous if it is undisturbed or unbroken. By law it doesn't have to be abated unless it is a visible hazard or it's presence interferes with construction.

Romero

Asbestos products are not dangerous if the asbestos fibers are enclosed or tightly bound. Those products are not banned or needed to be removed.

I don't know why you're saying I'm misleading and making a stupid argument when it's Renee who said asbestos removal companies are "shady" and in business "because of government enviro Nazi mandates". I'm the one saying that kind of asbestos is dangerous and is needed to be banned and removed.

RW

There aren't multiple kinds of asbestos Romero.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"And again, we're saying you are retarded.  If there is any disturbance to asbestos product at all, it must be removed.

Again, ALL asbestos products are dangerous.  ALL of them.  There aren't multiple kinds Romero.

No Romero is correct in the respect that if the asbestos is encapsulated it is legally safe. In lots of instances cutting and wrapping is a legal and viable fix.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

"potentially dangerous" is kinda different than dangerous. A butter knife is potentially dangerous if you run into it. A car is potentially dangerous if you drive like and asshole.

Asbestos is not dangerous if it is undisturbed or unbroken. By law it doesn't have to be abated unless it is a visible hazard or it's presence interferes with construction.

I am familiar with removal requirements.  Let me rephrase.  Asbestos is dangerous so long as it is disturbed or broken.  That better? :P
Beware of Gaslighters!