The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
It's shit like this that leaves anyone shaking their head and questioning that woman's fucking sanity. She sure has a thing for social misfits.

I am surprised the posters on Vancouver Forum don't demand Odinson be banned like we did here..

Maybe she wouldn't act on their demands anyway.

ac_unsure

Many of the members have asked for Odinson to be confined to the "Ramble On" forum but as usual, evs ignores them.

She likes to keep nasty little shits as pets at the expense of the normal members. For lack of a better word, evs is a "cunt", end of story

hmmmm, I don't know what to say Renee.

ac_unsure

Renee

I am surprised the posters on Vancouver Forum don't demand Odinson be banned like we did here..

Maybe she wouldn't act on their demands anyway.

ac_unsure

Many of the members have asked for Odinson to be confined to the "Ramble On" forum but as usual, evs ignores them.

She likes to keep nasty little shits as pets at the expense of the normal members. For lack of a better word, evs is a "cunt", end of story

ac_unsure

Don't worry about it. There are no words.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

ac_unsure

I don't know about that Renee. Bipolar, cunt, idiot, erratic, lunatic, vile, nasty bitch all seem appropriate. I could go on too.

Renee

ac_unsure

I don't know about that Renee. Bipolar, cunt, idiot, erratic, lunatic, vile, nasty bitch all seem appropriate. I could go on too.

I could too but is there anything left that hasn't already been said and most of all; has it made one single bit of difference?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I could too but is there anything left that hasn't already been said and most of all; has it made one single bit of difference?

To the owner of VF? FUCK NO!!

Anonymous

Quotehate blob, you only grow one way:) not to mention, you only grow, shrinkage is out of the question with you.

No, this was not written by 10 a year old.

Renee

Quotehate blob, you only grow one way:) not to mention, you only grow, shrinkage is out of the question with you.

No, this was not written by 10 year old.

Isn't it hysterical?  ac_lmfao

I can't tell if she is referring to my attitude, my weight, or both.   ac_dunno

Anonymous

No, this was not written by a 10 year old.

It's fucking pathetic.

My guess is she is trying to hit at all of them but failing miserably because she sounds like a mean little 10 year old.

Renee

No, this was not written by a 10 year old.

It's fucking pathetic.

My guess is she is trying to hit at all of them but failing miserably because she sounds like a mean little 10 year old.

That goes without saying but you have to admit it is kind of funny.

Apparently she thinks it's a good attempt at insulting me. I guess she forgets who I routinely go up against. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

It's fucking pathetic.

Apparently she thinks it's a good attempt at insulting me. I guess she forgets who I routinely go up against. ac_toofunny

A woman in her late 40's spewing insults she overheard at primary school bike rack is not even close to being funny. She's fucking delusional if she thinks she's insulting anything besides human intelligence.

Renee

It's fucking pathetic.

A woman in her late 40's spewing insults she overheard at primary school bike rack is not even close to being funny. She's fucking delusional if she thinks she's insulting anything besides human intelligence.

I don't think she even heard them at a "primary school bike rack". I think she just pulls them out of her ass. It would make sense because the amount of thought she puts into them is shit.

RW

Isn't it a good thing to grow as a human?  I'd take growth over being a mentally stunted moron.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Isn't it a good thing to grow as a human?  I'd take growth over being a mentally stunted moron.

Well that's one twist on it; but you know that wasn't what she meant.

But then again, I'm still not sure any of us really know what she meant.  ac_toofunny

As I've said before; her statements are usually so inane, cryptic and off the wall they are like a puzzle.

Anonymous

No, this was not written by 10 year old.

Another day and more of the same back and forth.

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"Isn't it a good thing to grow as a human?  I'd take growth over being a mentally stunted moron.

Well that's one twist on it; but you know that wasn't what she meant.

But then again, I'm still not sure any of us really know what she meant.  ac_toofunny

As I've said before; her statements are usually so inane, cryptic and off the wall they are like a puzzle.

Sorry but I have to laugh at Inky actually starting to post like her now.  Who the fuck strives to be evs?   ac_umm   ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!