The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I'm not going to hold my breath for one.  She's not that kind of person.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not going to hold my breath for one.  She's not that kind of person.

Regardless, she owes you apology. What's right is right.

Unfortunately I was kind of afraid something like this was going to come from her or at least from her pet monster. I was kinda waiting for it.

Your friend "sigh" divulged a little too much info about you at the wrong time the other day. I know she meant well and she is obviously a good friend for standing up for you like that but I can't help but think it gave that scumbag evs the idea to use that kind of info against you.

I think in the future we all need to be more guarded in terms of PI around that twat. She is exactly like the creature she keeps under her skirt and if I didn't know better I would almost think they are the same person.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"Top; 301  ac_drinks

bitch..i wanted 301.... ac_king

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Hey ladies, remember when Munday wasn't an evs loving asshole?

Yeah, me too.

just cause your forum destroyer boyfriend is a piece of shit and i call him out on it...no need to get personal..hahaahahahahhaha.....toots ac_dance  ac_toofunny

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not going to hold my breath for one.  She's not that kind of person.

Regardless, she owes you apology. What's right is right.

Unfortunately I was kind of afraid something like this was going to come from her or at least from her pet monster. I was kinda waiting for it.

Your friend "sigh" divulged a little too much info about you at the wrong time the other day. I know she meant well and she is obviously a good friend for standing up for you like that but I can't help but think it gave that scumbag evs the idea to use that kind of info against you.

I think in the future we all need to be more guarded in terms of PI around that twat. She is exactly like the creature she keeps under her skirt and if I didn't know better I would almost think they are the same person.

Honestly, it really doesn't bother me.  I'm glad sigh said what she said because it brought out the "best" in the queen bee.

I've made my peace with that monster a long time ago. I know sigh has never really gotten over some of the things she's seen and heard.  Her sadness bothers me more than anything that was done to me.

I don't wish evs ill but I wish she would make peace with whatever is troubling her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Hey ladies, remember when Munday wasn't an evs loving asshole?

Yeah, me too.

just cause your forum destroyer boyfriend is a piece of shit and i call him out on it...no need to get personal..hahaahahahahhaha.....toots ac_dance  ac_toofunny

Oh please Munday.  You banned him for no reason and the second we cried foul, you ran out of here in a fucking pout.  You let him make you his bitch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Yeah, me too.

Oh please Munday.  You banned him for no reason and the second we cried foul, you ran out of here in a fucking pout.  You let him make you his bitch.

well that is one interpretation...not surprised coming from you..... ac_lmfao  ac_boring  ac_boring  :howdy:

Renee

Too slow, that's pretty bad considering a fat chick beat you.  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

well that is one interpretation...not surprised coming from you..... ac_lmfao  ac_boring  ac_boring  :howdy:

Well whatever the interpretation I still feel kinda bad about it. But at the same time I can appreciate why you did what you did.  ac_umm

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

Too slow, that's pretty bad considering a fat chick beat you.  ac_toofunny

i'm still considering forwarding your cell number to the sex craved finn who likes fat chicks....be nice ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh, this is classy:

i believe rw was really abused as a child because she was probably consistently repeating obnoxious behavior, just like she does here. not only does she never learn, she seems to actually love abuse, because she keeps coming back for more.

Yeah, I loved the whippings, beatings, concussions, hair pulling, bruises, tosses down the stairs....

Who the fuck says something like that?!

Oh my goodness Real Woman, I did not know this..

How terrible.

ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

i believe rw was really abused as a child because she was probably consistently repeating obnoxious behavior, just like she does here. not only does she never learn, she seems to actually love abuse, because she keeps coming back for more.

Yeah, I loved the whippings, beatings, concussions, hair pulling, bruises, tosses down the stairs....

I am liking evs better all the time. You deserved it Real Welching Woman. You didn't get enough. ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Gary Oak, that is one of the most cruel things I have ever seen you write..

Were you not given a warning yesterday by Obvious Li two ot three days ago?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

How terrible.

ac_crying

fash...be carefull about getting sucked up into the whole RW drama bullshit extravaganza....just think like a rational person and you can skip right over it....... acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

How terrible.

ac_crying

fash...be carefull about getting sucked up into the whole RW drama bullshit extravaganza....just think like a rational person and you can skip right over it....... acc_devil

Obvious Li, I have tried to stay as neutral as I possibly can in the dispute with Vancouver Forum..

But, child abuse is a traumatic experience.