The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I didn't do anything lol She did say last night that one post from me could be the trigger. She really didn't want me posting anything at all. Truly shows what a fucking bitch she really is.

But yet the baby rapist wannabe SMP can post whatever it wants.  ac_huh  Why anyone even wants to post over there at all, is beyond me. ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Not even a message for how long, nothing. She told me not to even be posting here. lolol cowardly bitch. I like how mimi just stands by defending her while she does this stupid shit. I have every right to be online and post in these forums too, too bad she feels I shouldn't be. That's ok, her home life is shit, she probably ruined that single handedly too.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Renee I know I know....but there's a few good people still there I like chatting with. Oh well...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
I think we all know you can handle it but it doesn't take the disgust and the outrage away. At least it doesn't for me. That vile beast was so far out of line that if she had said something like in a face to face setting, she would have run the risk of having her skinny little ass kicked into the next Provence.  

I'm still in shock over it.

For those that sat in silence afterward; those who want to make excuses for evs and worst of all, those that have tried to say you somehow deserved what that vile pig said to you; well they are are no better than the morally depraved evil queen bee who owns the place. In fact they may well be even worse.

As far as I'm concerned VF is now truly a playground of the shit sucking damned and there is no pulling it back from the dark hole it has fallen into. Such a terrible shame and out of respect for the administration on this forum, that's the last I'm saying about this  ac_crying

The enablers are as bad as the vile animal owner herself. If Blurt, mimi, Loch and Weebs should let their moral compass do the talking and follow what I suspect is Reel's lead last night and just leave. Leave that forum to the sick bitch and the trolls.

Renee

She's gone completely round the bend, off the cliff and crashed onto the rocks. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

Sick bitch is right! Her real life must be hell, too bad she has to take it out on others online.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Not even a message for how long, nothing. She told me not to even be posting here. lolol cowardly bitch. I like how mimi just stands by defending her while she does this stupid shit. I have every right to be online and post in these forums too, too bad she feels I shouldn't be. That's ok, her home life is shit, she probably ruined that single handedly too.

When did she tell you not to post here?

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Renee I know I know....but there's a few good people still there I like chatting with. Oh well...

I know, it sucks. At one time VF used to be a really cool place and I think the memory of that time is what has kept me attracted to it for so long. But that's all changed now. I don't know what is in store for it now but it can't be good.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I didn't do anything lol She did say last night that one post from me could be the trigger. She really didn't want me posting anything at all. Truly shows what a fucking bitch she really is.

But yet the baby rapist wannabe SMP can post whatever it wants.  ac_huh  Why anyone even wants to post over there at all, is beyond me. ac_dunno

Did you try posting there or even logging in today Renee?

Annie

She REALLY doesn't want most people who are long time regulars to be there. I can't stop saying to myself "what a fucking bitch!" lololol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Renee I know I know....but there's a few good people still there I like chatting with. Oh well...

I know, it sucks. At one time VF used to be a really cool place and I think the memory of that time is what has kept me attracted to it for so long. But that's all changed now. I don't know what is in store for it now but it can't be good.  ac_unsure

She'll pull the plug on it soon I believe.

Annie

I sure hope so, she needs serious help that woman.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I didn't post. I have my login on auto and I didn't check the status. I'll take a look when i get a chance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I didn't post. I have my login on auto and I didn't check the status. I'll take a look when i get a chance.

My guess is that you may have the same restrictions as Annie. If not, any post you make from now on will be used as an excuse to restrict you. I am not bothering to log in anymore. I can only assume the only reason RW still posts there is because mimi is still there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She REALLY doesn't want most people who are long time regulars to be there. I can't stop saying to myself "what a fucking bitch!" lololol

I am prolly restricted now too Annie. I could care fucking less. Not much traffic there anymore and when there is it is nothing that interests me and posted by people I would not feel comfortable sitting in the same doctor's office with.