The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Ya, it's hanging by a thread, she ran it into the ground.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, it's hanging by a thread, she ran it into the ground.

It used to be such an interesting place.

When did she tell you not to play with us here?

Annie

She said it a few times over there. It seemed to annoy her very much  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"I didn't do anything lol She did say last night that one post from me could be the trigger. She really didn't want me posting anything at all. Truly shows what a fucking bitch she really is.

But yet the baby rapist wannabe SMP can post whatever it wants.  ac_huh  Why anyone even wants to post over there at all, is beyond me. ac_dunno

That is the ultimate insult.

Annie

She tried to put into my head that the people on here are not my friends, lol

Annie

I should have posted a huge turd being flushed in the toilet! I'd probably still be there!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She said it a few times over there. It seemed to annoy her very much  ac_toofunny

Keep posting here then and really piss off someone who sees you as a problem but not pedos and nazi-wannabe rape spammers.

I should have posted a huge turd being flushed in the toilet! I'd probably still be there!

DO EET!!

Start a new thread about how evs has destroyed the forum and just DO EET!!

Annie

Exactly Shen! For the longest time, she acted like I had no right to speak or answer because I'm too naieve lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She tried to put into my head that the people on here are not my friends, lol

What and she is? Yeah, she really proved by taking a big dump on ya after you have have been a regular poster for so many years. ac_rollseyes

Annie

Ya well...she always talked down to me anyways..

Anonymous

I just logged in even after I said I wouldn't. I just had to know if I was RO restricted too. I am not!!

I'm fucking jealous of Annie and Renee. I thought I was the bad ass. ac_wtf

Annie

Ahhh hahaha Shen we beat you to it!!!!  ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ahhh hahaha Shen we beat you to it!!!!  ac_razz

I earned those damned restrictions. I was on her naughty list long before either of you. I guess both of you are being punished for disobeying her advice to fear the big bad Iron Ch1nk. ac_razz

Annie

Oh dear, we disobeyed her! Yikes! lolol

Anonymous

I made an appearance and a couple of posts, but I really don't like posting on her forum. Even though you guys are there, it's like Renee says "I feel like I need a shower after".