The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Oh I dunno if Blurt is a brown noser, more like he just doesn't want to get in the middle of arguments and shit. Loch and asal don't defend her like mimi did. But what do I know, I'm too naeive to know any better!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I dunno if Blurt is a brown noser, more like he just doesn't want to get in the middle of arguments and shit. Loch and asal don't defend her like mimi did. But what do I know, I'm too naeive to know any better!

Your opinion is as valid as mine or anyone else's Annie.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Who are this clique's members? It really seems to be dwindling in numbers if it exists.

I consider anyone who is or appears to be okay with "she who should not be named"  ac_toofunny  a member of the clique.

I aglee and if we were to name names that would be the biggest brown noser on that forum, blurt, mimi, asal and lochdubh. Sound about right to you?

If we are going to give out awards for the biggest brown noser you have to give it to "soon". That emo little fuck licks the dingle berries out of the evil queen's ass crack.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

haha soon likes to stir the pot with his shit stick
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
If we are going to give out awards for the biggest brown noser you have to give it to "soon". That emo little fuck licks the dingle berries out of the evil queen's ass crack.  ac_toofunny

Oh fuck, I forgot about that pathetic turd.

Annie

keeper

OMG Ladies,

Best 5 pages i have read in days.  :howdy:

And i must say, keep up the good work.... ac_toofunny

Oh Evs, if you are reading this. BOOOYAAAA Bitch!!!!  ac_toofunny  Pull the plug, its time.

Annie

Vaaawoosh! Down the crappy it goes!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I know you love children, but I also know your outrage has as much to do with your personal dislike of evs as it does with anything.

OK, you got me. I would give her or anyone else a pass if they advocated child abuse as reasonable and justified to handle kiddies with attitudes.  ac_rollseyes

Give your fucking head a shake you spineless cow. acc_angry  I guess women who wear skimpy and/or revealing clothing deserve to be raped too eh? I guess she thinks pedophiles are not the sick ones because they kids deserved it too right? That would certainly explain her protection of SMP if she does.

Anyway, not likely you and I will agree. She is one very sick individual and her forum is just that, her forum to put mental illness on display.

Yes Shen Li, you don't like evs, we did not know that..

ac_rollseyes

I am growing weary of this whole thread and I happen to know that I am not alone..

I will ask you again, please stop using this thread to complain about VF members..

Argue the post, but do not attack the poster.

keeper

I know you love children, but I also know your outrage has as much to do with your personal dislike of evs as it does with anything.

OK, you got me. I would give her or anyone else a pass if they advocated child abuse as reasonable and justified to handle kiddies with attitudes.  ac_rollseyes

Give your fucking head a shake you spineless cow. acc_angry  I guess women who wear skimpy and/or revealing clothing deserve to be raped too eh? I guess she thinks pedophiles are not the sick ones because they kids deserved it too right? That would certainly explain her protection of SMP if she does.

Anyway, not likely you and I will agree. She is one very sick individual and her forum is just that, her forum to put mental illness on display.

ac_rollseyes

I am growing weary of this whole thread and I happen to know that I am not alone..

I will ask you again, please stop using this thread to complain about VF members..

Then delete it. acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_rollseyes

Then delete it. acc_angry

I am not a dictator Keeper, I will not do that..

I respect the feelings of posters but enough is enough already.

Anonymous

Oh I'm sorry Keeper..

I like you and I like everyone that posts here..

I want the animosity with VF to stop, but I do not want to make any of the posters here angry with me..

Is there a way we can be happy and still be nice to people on VF?

I am willing to compromise to achieve peace.

Annie

ac_rollseyes

Sorry Fash, I'm guilty as heck  ac_bashful

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oh I'm sorry Keeper..

I like you and I like everyone that posts here..

I want the animosity with VF to stop, but I do not want to make any of the posters here angry with me..

Is there a way we can be happy and still be nice to people on VF?

I am willing to compromise to achieve peace.

No one could ever be mad at you Fash, you're a decent human being who treats everyone with respect and I respect you because you are probably the most respectable one here  acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

ac_rollseyes

Sorry Fash, I'm guilty as heck  ac_bashful

No need to apologize Annie at all..

Please feel free to post what you are feeling.

ac_hithere