The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

actually you are sounding quite a lot like evs these past few days.....why are you pissed ??and at who ???

Are you serious? Am I supposed to get shit on and say nothing???? Tell me this some kind of bad joke.

BTW, I'm sorry if my language doesn't meet your high standards.  ac_rollseyes If I am taking the low road of late then I will direct you to all the years evs said or insinuated some very nasty things about me while I sat in silence ignoring her. Well no more the last few months have told me that being nice doesn't work with the queen. RW can attest to that as well. Evs herself has publicly admitted that she will never play nice with RW and I'm certain she feels the same about me.

all i am saying is there is enough blame to go around...why wallow in the shit when you are so much better than that...that is all i am trying to say in my convoluted way..... ac_dunno  ac_wot

and yes, maybe things have gone to far between certain posters and the forum owner....if there is no hope of reconciliation then there is a simple resolution for that... ac_dunno  ac_wot

personally i did not post on VF for almost two years until gambino and socks finally left.....as she would not ban them and they would not leave that was my only choice..... ac_dunno  ac_wot

what else is there to do about it ??????

You are 100% correct, there is nothing to be done. You can't fix " stupid" and you can't fix " crazy".

It's just very difficult for me to eat shit. I hope you can understand that.

BTW, if there is any hope of reconciliation, it has to come from the queen wasp. But I have no doubt it will not be forthcoming, especially as long as she can sit in the safety of her befouled nest, taunting me and others, free from any kind of verbal retaliation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Are you serious? Am I supposed to get shit on and say nothing???? Tell me this some kind of bad joke.

BTW, I'm sorry if my language doesn't meet your high standards.  ac_rollseyes If I am taking the low road of late then I will direct you to all the years evs said or insinuated some very nasty things about me while I sat in silence ignoring her. Well no more the last few months have told me that being nice doesn't work with the queen. RW can attest to that as well. Evs herself has publicly admitted that she will never play nice with RW and I'm certain she feels the same about me.

all i am saying is there is enough blame to go around...why wallow in the shit when you are so much better than that...that is all i am trying to say in my convoluted way..... ac_dunno  ac_wot

and yes, maybe things have gone to far between certain posters and the forum owner....if there is no hope of reconciliation then there is a simple resolution for that... ac_dunno  ac_wot

personally i did not post on VF for almost two years until gambino and socks finally left.....as she would not ban them and they would not leave that was my only choice..... ac_dunno  ac_wot

You are 100% correct, there is nothing to be done. You can't fix " stupid" and you can't fix " crazy".

BTW, if there is any hope of reconciliation, it has to come from the queen wasp. But I have no doubt it will not be forthcoming, especially as long as she can sit in the safety of her befouled nest, taunting me and others, free from any kind of verbal retaliation.

agreed...and being labelled a hate blob is contemptible....but like the commercial says "ownership has it's privileges"...seems like everyone you like is either on here or ramble on..so maybe that is the answer...who knows ??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"(edit) double post, I'm so Fucking pissed off right now, I'm sputtering like a spaz.

actually you are sounding quite a lot like evs these past few days.....why are you pissed ??and at who ???

BTW, I'm sorry if my language doesn't meet your high standards.  ac_rollseyes If I am taking the low road of late then I will direct you to all the years evs said or insinuated some very nasty things about me while I sat in silence ignoring her. Well no more, the last few months have told me that being nice doesn't work with the queen. RW can attest to that as well. Evs herself has publicly admitted that she will never play nice with RW and I'm certain she feels the same about me.

That's because you and RW have major fucking chips on your shoulders. If you girls would just follow the Iron Ch1nk's sparkling example you have her eating out of the palms of your hands like I do. ac_tongue

Anonymous

it sounds like it may be a while before christmas at grampas is a regular occurrence...gold digging slut

You got that right stud. I am not going to break bread with golddigging cunt any time soon.

FUCK, I hope they don't have a kid. ac_wot

Renee

agreed...and being labelled a hate blob is contemptible....but like the commercial says "ownership has it's privileges"...seems like everyone you like is either on here or ramble on..so maybe that is the answer...who knows ??

Oh I much prefer it here or on RO opposed to the main board. Just look at the topics on the main board; do you see anything there of recent development that would interest a person like me?

The place is rapidly becoming a namby-pamby paradise. I can easily see it becoming a wasteland full of teapot threads and threads celebrating just how "amazing and wonderful" each member of the clique is today. ac_boring

Pardon me while I puke. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

BTW, I'm sorry if my language doesn't meet your high standards.  ac_rollseyes If I am taking the low road of late then I will direct you to all the years evs said or insinuated some very nasty things about me while I sat in silence ignoring her. Well no more, the last few months have told me that being nice doesn't work with the queen. RW can attest to that as well. Evs herself has publicly admitted that she will never play nice with RW and I'm certain she feels the same about me.

That's because you and RW have major fucking chips on your shoulders. If you girls would just follow the Iron Ch1nk's sparkling example you have her eating out of the palms of your hands like I do. ac_tongue

How can I become more like you, Shen? Please tell me your secrets to getting along with everyone.  ac_toofunny

I have to admit that I've been a real grump lately. One would think I was on a diet.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Oh I much prefer it here or on RO opposed to the main board. Just look at the topics on the main board; do you see anything there of recent development that would interest a person like me?

The place is rapidly becoming a namby-pamby paradise. I can easily see it becoming a wasteland full of teapot threads and threads celebrating just how "amazing and wonderful" each member of the clique is today. ac_boring

Pardon me while I puke. ac_toofunny

Let's see who are the most prolific posters on the main board besides the evil cunt herself? Oddstain, Mel, SMP and her toadies Blurt and mimi. Fucking sickening. Absolutely nothing worth reading on that main board.

Anonymous

I'm only going to say this once then I'm going to forget that you were mindless and nervy enough to say that.

I respect Fash because not only is she a kind and decent person but she would NEVER go over to VF and diminish the value of the feelings and views of people on that "other forum" as you have tried to do here. She would also never whine and complain like you and the rest of the dorks on VF have about the goings on around here. She is far too civil, kind hearted and decent for that.

I don't know where the Fuck you come off or who you think you are but you better check your self before calling me a hypocrite. With everything that has gone down in the past few days your conduct and silence on the matter has been nothing short of baffling and very disconcerting.

I always had respect for you even though our sociopolitical views rarely matched but that respect has taken a huge hit in the past few days. You need to take a good long look in the mirror before you start talking hypocrisy about me or ANYONE else for that matter.

I like the way Fash listens to posters and values our input. However, the fence-sitting really rubs me the wrong way. You cannot please everyone and eventually you have to take sides and live with the consequences.

As for Blurt, he's got some fucking nerve lecturing us about anything. Fucking toadying prick. acc_angry

keeper

Wanna hire me to clean your pool? ac_dance

Renee

I'm only going to say this once then I'm going to forget that you were mindless and nervy enough to say that.

I respect Fash because not only is she a kind and decent person but she would NEVER go over to VF and diminish the value of the feelings and views of people on that "other forum" as you have tried to do here. She would also never whine and complain like you and the rest of the dorks on VF have about the goings on around here. She is far too civil, kind hearted and decent for that.

I don't know where the Fuck you come off or who you think you are but you better check your self before calling me a hypocrite. With everything that has gone down in the past few days your conduct and silence on the matter has been nothing short of baffling and very disconcerting.

I always had respect for you even though our sociopolitical views rarely matched but that respect has taken a huge hit in the past few days. You need to take a good long look in the mirror before you start talking hypocrisy about me or ANYONE else for that matter.

I like the way Fash listens to posters and values our input. However, the fence-sitting really rubs me the wrong way. You cannot please everyone and eventually you have to take sides and live with the consequences.

As for Blurt, he's got some fucking nerve lecturing us about anything. Fucking toadying prick. acc_angry

Fash does her best to stay true to her nature and feelings and I respect that. No matter how you look at it she is a good person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Wanna hire me to clean your pool? ac_dance

OK, but you have to wear cut-offs and tank top. ac_dance  ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Fash does her best to stay true to her nature and feelings and I respect that. No matter how you look at it she is a good person.

Are you saying a person can't be good and take a stand?

Renee

Sorry Keeps but I got teenage slaves to do that.  ac_toofunny

keeper

OK, but you have to wear cut-offs and tank top. ac_dance  ac_lovestruck

ac_toofunny  oh Shen, I'm afraid only RW could pull that look off  ac_drinks

Renee, for you , I would only charge you a hug n a pinch acc_hugz

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Fash does her best to stay true to her nature and feelings and I respect that. No matter how you look at it she is a good person.

Are you saying a person can't be good and take a stand?

No, I'm say that her nature is to be non-confrontational But at the same time she is well aware of right and wrong.