Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hmmm here's a thought...mimi is not saying anything because evs might stick HER in the RO too! lololol

That would never happen. Mimi saying anything to evs, not evs sticking in solitary confinement with the rest of us felons. ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

There's a reason why I'm not in the RO posting to reason with the tyrant. Why should I? What for? It's business as usual for me. I have already declared before that I am not interested in anything she has to say and the same for her henchwoman which is why I had them on ignore in the first place. In addition, I truly have them on ignore. I don't know what they have been saying and I'm not missing a thing by not knowing. Even with the latest antics, that has not changed for me. They are still on ignore and I will not concern myself with their immature gimmicks. :howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There's a reason why I'm not in the RO posting to reason with the tyrant. Why should I? What for? It's business as usual for me. I have already declared before that I am not interested in anything she has to say and the same for her henchwoman which is why I had them on ignore in the first place. In addition, I truly have them on ignore. I don't know what they have been saying and I'm not missing a thing by not knowing. Even with the latest antics, that has not changed for me. They are still on ignore and I will not concern myself with their immature gimmicks. :howdy:

I made an appearance, but I have no desire to post on a forum owned by a vile lunatic that also contains the likes of oddstain/SMP. It really needs to die. I don't want to help prolong it's existence by adding to it's post count.

@realAzhyaAryola

Good on you, Shen. I've been slanting towards here anyway. ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Unless she "fraternizes" with the "enemy" even on a different forum.  That's why I'm there.... ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have Odi on ignore.  I don't read much of anything he has to say.

It's not hard to bite my tongue at all because I don't :)

Yeah Renee, I'm a pussy all right :P

But you are not poisonous like me.

Another feather in my cap.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good on you, Shen. I've been slanting towards here anyway. ac_lmfao

lol

QuoteUnless she "fraternizes" with the "enemy" even on a different forum. That's why I'm there.... ac_toofunny

What do you mean Annie?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I have Odi on ignore.  I don't read much of anything he has to say.

I was reading something in RO, I think it was Sox who wrote it. Anyway, someone posted that self-examination/reflection is not her strong point. I would argue that she doesn't know the meaning of it. Always quick to find fault with others, but does nothing to improve her own many, many personal defects.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I was reading something in RO, I think it was Sox who wrote it. Anyway, someone posted that self-examination/reflection is not her strong point. I would argue that she doesn't know the meaning of it. Always quick to find fault with others, but does nothing to improve her own many, many personal defects.

I wrote that about her inability to perform self-examination. Everyone sees it except the one that needs to.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I wrote that about her inability to perform self-examination. Everyone sees it except the one that needs to.

The problem is everyone else. Don't believe me? Just ask her and she'll tell you ac_rollseyes

Renee

The problem is everyone else. Don't believe me? Just ask her and she'll tell you ac_rollseyes

I know. But remember that at the end of they day she's the one that's screwed up and it means nothing to people like you or I.

I thinks that's enough for now. It's so very draining. I did something this weekend that I never do. I had a weekend to myself and like a chump I spent a portion of it here bitching about something and someone that is meaningless in my life.

I won't do it again, it's not worth it.

Anonymous

I know. But remember that at the end of they day she's the one that's screwed up and it means nothing to people like you or I.

I thinks that's enough for now. It's so very draining. I did something this weekend that I never do. I had a weekend to myself and like a chump I spent a portion of it here bitching about something and someone that is meaningless in my life.

True, she is meaningless to me too. Her forum is all but dead and she alone is the killer. That is a fact that will not change now matter how much she denies or we complain about it.

Why did you have the weekend to yourself. Hubby out of town?

Renee

True, she is meaningless to me too. Her forum all but dead and she alone is the killer. That is a fact that will not change now matter how much she denies or we complain about it.

My husband is on a weekend getaway in Vegas with his brothers. Kids have school projects they are working on. The little one spent today with grandma and grandpa. So I've been free for a good part of the weekend and what did I do? I sat around with no make up on, stuffing my fat face with cookies, bitching and moaning around here.

What a loser.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

True, she is meaningless to me too. Her forum all but dead and she alone is the killer. That is a fact that will not change now matter how much she denies or we complain about it.

My husband is on a weekend getaway in Vegas with his brothers. Kids have school projects they are working on. The little one spent today with grandma and grandpa. So I've been free for a good part of the weekend and what did I do? I sat around with no make up on, stuffing my fat face with cookie, bitching and moaning around here.

Complaining or not Renee, I always enjoy reading your bright and witty posts..

If you lived in Calgary I would have made cookies and brought them to you.

ac_smile

Anonymous

My husband is on a weekend getaway in Vegas with his brothers. Kids have school projects they are working on. The little one spent today with grandma and grandpa. So I've been free for a good part of the weekend and what did I do? I sat around with no make up on, stuffing my fat face with cookies, bitching and moaning around here.

Your old man is having a guys weekend in Vegas eh? Hmmmm ac_umm

What ages are your kids again? I know they are all girls.