The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
My husband is on a weekend getaway in Vegas with his brothers. Kids have school projects they are working on. The little one spent today with grandma and grandpa. So I've been free for a good part of the weekend and what did I do? I sat around with no make up on, stuffing my fat face with cookies, bitching and moaning around here.

What a loser.  ac_toofunny

Your old man is having a guys weekend in Vegas eh? Hmmmm ac_umm

What ages are your kids again? I know they are all girls.

18, 16, 13 and the little monster will be 3 this coming August.

When the hubby gets back he is going to find out I booked a Vegas weekend for myself. Not sure he is going to like it especially since the girlfriends I'm going with are not his faves. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
True, she is meaningless to me too. Her forum all but dead and she alone is the killer. That is a fact that will not change now matter how much she denies or we complain about it.

Why did you have the weekend to yourself. Hubby out of town?

My husband is on a weekend getaway in Vegas with his brothers. Kids have school projects they are working on. The little one spent today with grandma and grandpa. So I've been free for a good part of the weekend and what did I do? I sat around with no make up on, stuffing my fat face with cookie, bitching and moaning around here.

Complaining or not Renee, I always enjoy reading your bright and witty posts..

If you lived in Calgary I would have made cookies and brought them to you.

ac_smile

Thank you , Fash. But cookies are really the last thing I need.  ac_blush
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

When the hubby gets back he is going to find out I booked a Vegas weekend for myself. Not sure he is going to like it especially since the girlfriends I'm going with are not his faves. ac_toofunny

Yep, less than a year between your youngest and my son.

Off to Vegas with Joysey goyls eh? Details? When? Which hotel? Shows or just gambling?

Anonymous

My husband is on a weekend getaway in Vegas with his brothers. Kids have school projects they are working on. The little one spent today with grandma and grandpa. So I've been free for a good part of the weekend and what did I do? I sat around with no make up on, stuffing my fat face with cookie, bitching and moaning around here.

Complaining or not Renee, I always enjoy reading your bright and witty posts..

If you lived in Calgary I would have made cookies and brought them to you.

ac_smile

Thank you , Fash. But cookies are really the last thing I need.  ac_blush

I have a cookie or baked goods once in a while Renee.

Renee

Off to Vegas with Joysey goyls eh? Details? When? Which hotel? Shows or just gambling?

No, not Jersey girls. One is from Portland and the the Cleveland. Mainly going for a BBW convention being held at the Westgate. I'm looking forward to seeing girls I haven't seen in years. But I'm sure we will be up to no good every chance we get. The girls I'm going with are kind of wild.  ac_toofunny

The only bad part is it's in July. I'm going to melt into an actual "blob" of grease.

Anonymous

No, not Jersey girls. One is from Portland and the the Cleveland. Mainly going for a BBW convention being held at the Westgate. I'm looking forward to seeing girls I haven't seen in years. But I'm sure we will be up to no good every chance we get. The girls I'm going with are kind of wild.  ac_toofunny

The only bad part is it's in July. I'm going to melt into an actual "blob" of grease.

A BBW convention? You are joking right?

Anyway, my parents own a home in Metro Phoenix(not sure what will happen to that place now). I was there in mid September once and it 40 degrees or more for the whole week. Nice at night though.

Renee

Anyway, my parents own a home in Metro Phoenix(not sure what will happen to that place now). I was there in mid September once and it 40 degrees or more for the whole week. Nice at night though.

No I'm not joking. BBWcon is a big deal In the size acceptance community. I used to go every year but I haven't gone since 2007. It basically revolves around the yearly award ceremony for all the BBW and SSBBW web models. It's kinda similar to the adult entertainment convention that's held in Vegas every year.

I don't expect you to get it but rest assured its a really good time.

Anonymous

No I'm not joking. BBWcon is a big deal In the size acceptance community. I used to go every year but I haven't gone since 2007. It basically revolves around the yearly award ceremony for all the BBW and SSBBW web models. It's kinda similar to the adult entertainment convention that's held in Vegas every year.

What do BBW and SSBBW stand for Renee?

RW

Big Beautiful Woman  and I am assuming Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

What do BBW and SSBBW stand for Renee?

BBW - Big Beautiful Woman or Women. It's a term that was first used back in the 80s to describe fuller figured women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Big Beautiful Woman  and I am assuming Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman?

Thank you Real Woman..

I learn something new almost everyday from the community.

ac_smile

Annie

I remember that term BBW from a sister in law, she was deemed as that. She has a Big heart, a Beautiful soul and is a very kind Woman. That's what BBW I think stands for.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I remember that term BBW from a sister in law, she was deemed as that. She has a Big heart, a Beautiful soul and is a very kind Woman.

I have sister in law like that too Annie..

We are both so fortunate.

ac_smile

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_drinks   Fash

ac_smile