The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Can someone please help Munday find his balls?

Thank you in advance.

if you find them let me know...last i saw them they were headed for Korea....by the way i would like to thank you personally for the RO forum...i'm sure you never imagined it would happen but it has...so thanks for the quarantine spot...to bad you are the only one of your gang not there...life is cruel..hahahahahahaha

Don't worry I found them.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=58670">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... 15&t=58670">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=58670

They were right where you left them. ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

Thank you in advance.

if you find them let me know...last i saw them they were headed for Korea....by the way i would like to thank you personally for the RO forum...i'm sure you never imagined it would happen but it has...so thanks for the quarantine spot...to bad you are the only one of your gang not there...life is cruel..hahahahahahaha

Don't worry I found them.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=58670">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... 15&t=58670">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=58670

They were right where you left them. ac_hithere

oh boy...cat fights in RO are just perfect...go stinky and RottWeiller....yay... acc_devil  ac_dance

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"

Believe me Ro it's not the first one. It's been going on for a while now. This is the first year it's back in Vegas. I also think this is the first year it's really gotten big name sponsors and it's attracting models and industries from all over the world so they are promoting the hell out of it. I also think that's why everyone is going.

I see, thanks! So I take it you and your BBWcon pals are all camgirls?

Why would you think that? Not everyone that goes is a web model.

Personally I'm going just to meet up with friends I have seen face to face in years. Yes, some of them are "camgirls", some are clothing designers and retailers, some are photographers some are just fans. It's an excuse for 3 days of partying in Vegas.

Well, it would just seem that if you know camgirls you're probably in the business.

Have you ever been a camgirl or are you just going as a fan?

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I love how Ro jumps in here - it doesn't exist if he can't confirm it in an article :D

It was called BBW FanFest before this Romero.

In 2012 and 13 it was FanFest in 2014 is was a smaller less official event called BBW Bash 2014, now they are calling it BBWcon.

But even before that, big yearly BBW Bashs were unofficially held in Vegas, Reno, NYC and Chicago. Smaller ones where held all over the place. You could usually find one going on in the spring, summer, fall and around Christmas. Dimensions Magazine used to and I think still does have a forum dedicated to Bashes segregated and set up by region (east, west, south, etc.) They have been taking place in one form or another since the net started making it possible for people to easily link up.

This is the first year it is being heavily promoted, not sure if that's good or bad.

i imagine they start bringing in the ice cream and bon bons by rail several weeks in advance.... ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  acc_devil  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_angel

That was really lame.  ac_rollseyes  

Are you trying to oust Gary Oak from the position of forum idiot?  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

I see, thanks! So I take it you and your BBWcon pals are all camgirls?

Why would you think that? Not everyone that goes is a web model.

Personally I'm going just to meet up with friends I have seen face to face in years. Yes, some of them are "camgirls", some are clothing designers and retailers, some are photographers some are just fans. It's an excuse for 3 days of partying in Vegas.

Well, it would just seem that if you know camgirls you're probably in the business.

you go homy.....hahahahaha... ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance

Anonymous

Oak is a special kind of stupid. As creepy as SMP, as crazy and repetitious as Green Hornut and as logical as oddstain. A true waste o' fucking skin and I think RW and ghost will concur.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oak is a special kind of stupid. As creepy as SMP, as crazy and repetitious as Green Hornut and as logical as oddstain. A true waste o' fucking skin and I think RW and ghost will concur.

When it comes down to it we are ALL "a special kind of stupid".  ac_toofunny  

Who the hell wants to be run of the mill, regular, stupid?  ac_biggrin

Renee

RW

Thank you in advance.

I didn't suggest the RO forum - that was Leo.  

My gang?  I have a gang now?  SWEET!

You're a moron hahhaa
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

When it comes down to it we are ALL "a special kind of stupid".  ac_toofunny  

Who the hell wants to be run of the mill, regular, stupid?  ac_biggrin

Hmmmm, there's a bit more too it with Oak. He is a lot like SMP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Well, it would just seem that if you know camgirls you're probably in the business.

Aren't you the curious little chubby chaser.

Renee,

You think you can talk your friends into crushing a skinny little middle-aged guy I think that is what he really wants, but is too shy to say. ac_razz

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Well, it would just seem that if you know camgirls you're probably in the business.

Aren't you the curious little chubby chaser.

Renee,

You think you can talk your friends into crushing a skinny little middle-aged guy I think that is what he really wants, but is too shy to say. ac_razz

Hmmmm, that's a tough one. How big is his wallet?

The girls I know don't do that stuff for free.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Hmmmm, that's a tough one. How big is his wallet?

The girls I know don't do that stuff for free.  ac_biggrin

Not sure what Ro's financial status is. I guess if he wants it bad enough, he'll find the $$.

keeper

Thank you in advance.

Why don't you stop blaming RW for everything that's going on over at the toilet?

What the fuck is wrong with you, If you are trying to pick a fight with her THAN DO IT , stop taking cheap shots at her and get on with it FFS. acc_angry  acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Thank you in advance.

Why don't you stop blaming RW for everything that's going on over at the toilet?

What the fuck is wrong with you, If you are trying to pick a fight with her THAN DO IT , stop taking cheap shots at her and get on with it FFS. acc_angry  acc_angry

Hmmm, tough one for the Iron Ch1nk. I like all you guys, Keeps, RW and OL. You all rock in my books. ac_dunno