The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"And just like robots- Mimi,Blurt,Inky fully support EVS (who is Back the mod) 100%

What a piece of shit she is. ac_rollseyes

On the bright side, RW will be posting here more and we can hug and molest her at will.

I dont know about you guys but im excited ac_wub

Cmere RW  acc_hugz , Dont let that mental bitch ruin your day  ac_wub

I might be wrong and RW might be made out of tougher stuff than I think but I'm not sure you will see her that much.

I pretty sure she is hurting right now. She tried hard to make things right by explaining herself but the nastiness of the opposition was to strong, to wrong headed and to determined to pursue a course of destruction. ac_crying

What has taken place in the past week is something I never would have imagined. If having her deeply personal and painful past used against her in a petty attempt to discredit her position wasn't horrible enough; she was publicly and unconscionably stripped of not only her posting ability but her subforum and position as moderator. To do something like that in front of the entire membership of the forum was horrendously uncalled for. Actions like that should be reserved for private communication and they should NOT be fodder for the sideshow. I shocked and sickened on how inconsiderately she was treated.

I hope she is okay and I desperately hope she does show up here soon so she can receive some support from those of us who consider her a friend.  ac_crying

I don't want to comment on what has happened, but I too hope that Real Woman shows up to talk with her friends..

I know I will try my best to be as supportive as I can.

acc_hugz

RW

God Renee, I'd so punch you in the nipple if you were closer.

There are a lot of decent people I'm really going to miss talking to every day but such is the way of the world :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That kind of abuse doesn't mean anything.  It's just being projected onto.  No biggie.

Still, some old nutjob ever spewed half the stupidity at  me that she did to you, I'd kick their fucking flat white  ass up to their fucking earlobes.

keeper

Translated::::

you invite and in return thrive on my negative comments as they earn you an endless supply of sympathy

Trans: Because i dont understand language that well i wasnt sure half the time what you were saying.

your presence and probing had made the forum very unpleasant for me,

Trans: Everyone liked you and no matter what i did i couldnt get them to hate you.

so I would like to remove your posting privileges indefinitely.

Trans: Everyone on VF seen how you called me out and caught me lying.

I am very sorry if this hurts you in any way (that is truly not the intention, regardless of what has been said prior to this),

Trans: I WIN BITCH- SMP, you still under my skirt?

my intention is to save myself, and ultimately this place from further damage.

Trans: And now to reply to the 3 people left on the VF (FLUSH)

I hope that all who will miss you will follow you where ever you decide to go

Trans: everyone loves you and not me because im mental-Dont die grampa!!!

I think you should start a forum of your own, god knows that hosting is not expensive and you have enough drive and stamina to do it.

Trans: Please start one, so i can peek in and see how a REAL WOMEN can run a forum.

I am doing us both a favor, RW. Good luck.

Trans: Im pathetic and this is my last resort.

In addition, I would like to purge all topics from RO for now except this one,

Trans: LOOK everyone- I didnt take my meds.

big apologies to subforum mods

Trans: FUCK YOU, my house you are my minions, Jump!!!

To be fair to RW who will not be able to contribute or mod anymore, PH will be deleted as a whole

Trans: No more posting, Whew im safe. My abuse is almost done.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"God Renee, I'd so punch you in the nipple if you were closer.

There are a lot of decent people I'm really going to miss talking to every day but such is the way of the world :)

I'm so very glad that you are okay ac_hithere . You are okay, aren't you? ac_unsure.

Well I know you are never "okay", I just want to make sure you are not going to jump off a roof or something.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

ROFL Keeper!   I think you might be on to something :D

God no Renee.  I can't even get myself out of bed never mind haul my ass up a ladder.

Laziness FTW!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Translated::::

you invite and in return thrive on my negative comments as they earn you an endless supply of sympathy

Trans: Because i dont understand language that well i wasnt sure half the time what you were saying.

your presence and probing had made the forum very unpleasant for me,

Trans: Everyone liked you and no matter what i did i couldnt get them to hate you.

so I would like to remove your posting privileges indefinitely.

Trans: Everyone on VF seen how you called me out and caught me lying.

I am very sorry if this hurts you in any way (that is truly not the intention, regardless of what has been said prior to this),

Trans: I WIN BITCH- SMP, you still under my skirt?

my intention is to save myself, and ultimately this place from further damage.

Trans: And now to reply to the 3 people left on the VF (FLUSH)

I hope that all who will miss you will follow you where ever you decide to go

Trans: everyone loves you and not me because im mental-Dont die grampa!!!

I think you should start a forum of your own, god knows that hosting is not expensive and you have enough drive and stamina to do it.

Trans: Please start one, so i can peek in and see how a REAL WOMEN can run a forum.

I am doing us both a favor, RW. Good luck.

Trans: Im pathetic and this is my last resort.

In addition, I would like to purge all topics from RO for now except this one,

Trans: LOOK everyone- I didnt take my meds.

big apologies to subforum mods

Trans: FUCK YOU, my house you are my minions, Jump!!!

To be fair to RW who will not be able to contribute or mod anymore, PH will be deleted as a whole

Trans: No more posting, Whew im safe. My abuse is almost done.

Keeps, you are fucking hilarious.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

You sure you don't want to travel in my suitcase to China? My Auntie will love your sense of humour.

Anonymous

keeper

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Dont die Granpa!!!  ac_razz

Translate please for the ESL chick? ac_dunno

keeper

Oh shen, You know full well Asian women are my kryptonite , Give her a big hug for me.

Hey could you take some pictures when your there? of anything

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Dont die Granpa!!!  ac_razz

Translate please for the ESL chick? ac_dunno

I Skyped RW once, She made me laugh from that TV reference

RW

Shen, it's a line from this video:

">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Oh shen, You know full well Asian women are my kryptonite , Give her a big hug for me.

Hey could you take some pictures when your there? of anything

Will give her a big hug along with my Grandma. Gawd, I wish I could stay longer.