The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"Sniff...Sniff....someone pleeease hand me a tissue. ac_crying

Seriously though, I'm glad you came through the fire unscathed. You should be proud of the way you conducted yourself. I would not have been as composed or civil in face of such stupidity and malice.

You have my undying respect and I consider myself fortunate to be among the people that  will be hanging out with you here. :howdy:  ac_drinks

Well said Renee, I was going to say the Exact same thing, FFS  ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"Sniff...Sniff....someone pleeease hand me a tissue. ac_crying

Seriously though, I'm glad you came through the fire unscathed. You should be proud of the way you conducted yourself. I would not have been as composed or civil in face of such stupidity and malice.

You have my undying respect and I consider myself fortunate to be among the people that  will be hanging out with you here. :howdy:  ac_drinks

Thank you Keeper. I tried hard not to get all mushy. Mushy is for pussies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"I hope everyone is okay now and you all can relax.

I'm truly fine.  It takes a lot more than this to break my spirit.  I saw it coming as well.  I could see evs' hatred, irrationality and desperation boiling over.  I knew something had to give and I knew it would be me.

I made my mark on that little corner of the web and on some of people who post there just as they made their mark on me.  She can take away my posting privleges but she'll never take the memories I have of great conversations with great people - the conversations I'm looking forward to more of with you great folks.

Fucken hugs!

Fuckin' A!  ac_hithere  ac_dance

RW, I'm sorry to learn that she took away your posting privileges but glad to know you're okay.

Like Renee, I also could not imagine that it would come to this but I had a hunch. Based on the embattled forum owner's behavior, I believed that it was only a matter of time before she unraveled. It was headed this way. It finally hit a crescendo. I could tell there were issues especially when someone said something that gnawed at her and you'd see her say, "Bu...bu...bu...but what do you mean by that?" The poor thing was crumbling under paranoia. Yet, she spent a lot of time putting many of us down and shining a bad light on us when lo and behold, it is she who imploded. Nothing good can come out of malice and I did say they were pregnant with malice. I like it when I'm right.  ac_dance Anyway, carry on.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"

Yes, very well said.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I hope everyone is okay now and you all can relax.

I'm truly fine.  It takes a lot more than this to break my spirit.  I saw it coming as well.  I could see evs' hatred, irrationality and desperation boiling over.  I knew something had to give and I knew it would be me.

I made my mark on that little corner of the web and on some of people who post there just as they made their mark on me.  She can take away my posting privleges but she'll never take the memories I have of great conversations with great people - the conversations I'm looking forward to more of with you great folks.

Fucken hugs!

Hugs Real Woman.

acc_hugz

reel

I had no idea you were so sentimental Renee!

I'm sorry you were banned RW.

RW

Thanks for always seeing through the shit Reel.
Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

I wish I could have helped.  I'm not one for flowery speeches, but I'm also quite upset about this turn of events.

RW

You being someone with principles and the balls to say what isn't right was help enough.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I had no idea you were so sentimental Renee!

I'm sorry you were banned RW.

So what's up with you stud?  You did talk back to the bipolar twat? Big fucking no-no.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I wish I could have helped.  I'm not one for flowery speeches, but I'm also quite upset about this turn of events.

You have a pair which is one of the fucking reasons I fucking loves ya. ac_lovestruck

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"yes yes yes... But, Can we still molest you is what i wanna know.

Of course you can!   ac_dance
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

at first i never could see the point to sucks dumpster idea.....but now that it has been put into practice.....makes perfect sense...true dat

keeper

removed.

sorry

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"at first i never could see the point to sucks dumpster idea.....but now that it has been put into practice.....makes perfect sense...true dat

It's been put into practice in the wrong way.

It's not a place to confine dribbling idiots or malicious scum but instead it's become a gulag for anyone with a brain and enough spine to tell the management that they are wrong in the way they treat people.

If you think that makes perfect sense then you simply don't get it. I know you don't like Leo and that's fine but from start to finish, what has happened over there is just flat out wrong, unethical and dare I say amoral.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.