The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Tops BITCHES!!

you are always tops princess..... ac_dance  :howdy:  acc_devil

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Well in case you didn't know he is now basically the forum prince and those of us that wanted him gone or confined are on the outside looking in.  ac_dunno

Insanity rules on that forum now and unless you are a vapid, boot licker, you are an unnecessary addition to the family.

Isn't that something though. She could have avoided all this fighting and kept some really good posters if she could stop being so stubborn and listened to what her people were saying.

Well for my part I can't say one way or the other. I freely admit there were times when I was out of line. There were times when I should have just walked away and for a long time that's exactly what I did.  Unfortunately I instinctively disliked evs from the beginning and it was obvious she felt the same way about me. At heart I'm an agitator and a shit talker and a ball buster, it's just in my nature. So I have a feeling it was never going to go well for me.

In the almost 5 years I was posting there I watched the place slowly implode because of the rot that was just underneath the surface. If you are like me, after a while you get the attitude of "fuck it", if we can have dangerous mentally unbalance freaks running around then it must be a free for all. Is that a "good" excuse for some of things I said.....no. I should have known better and I did know better, it's just that at times I chose to ignore the high road. Shit happens.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

shit....my princess post made you TOPS...fuck

RW

Well in case you didn't know he is now basically the forum prince and those of us that wanted him gone or confined are on the outside looking in.  ac_dunno

Insanity rules on that forum now and unless you are a vapid, boot licker, you are an unnecessary addition to the family.

Isn't that something though. She could have avoided all this fighting and kept some really good posters if she could stop being so stubborn and listened to what her people were saying.

Well for my part I can't say one way or the other. I freely admit there were times when I was out of line. There were times when I should have just walked away and for a long time that's exactly what I did.  Unfortunately I instinctively disliked evs from the beginning and it was obvious she felt the same way about me. At heart I'm an agitator and a shit talker and a ball buster, it's just in my nature. So I have a feeling it was never going to go well for me.

In the almost 5 years I was posting there I watched the place slowly implode because of the rot that was just underneath the surface. If you are like me, after a while you get the attitude of "fuck it", if we can have dangerous mentally unbalance freaks running around then it must be a free for all. Is that a "good" excuse for some of things I said.....no. I should have known better and I did know better, it's just that at times I chose to ignore the high road. Shit happens.

This about sums it up for me as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"shit....my princess post made you TOPS...fuck

Well what does that say?......You should know when to shut your mouth?????? ac_umm  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

May I ask why Renee?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"

Sorry RW,

I will stop.........

That's nice of you, Keeps, but mimi wronged you that is why you behave the way you do towards her. Nothing wrong with that. You are not alone.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I have no problem with people airing their grievances about posters that have a level of legitimacy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have no problem with people airing their grievances about posters that have a level of legitimacy.

I would rather ignore them or simply leave, but I know other people need to handle it in different ways.

@realAzhyaAryola

I understand this. I cannot claim the same though because from the start, I came in peace so I did not instinctively dislike anyone until they abused my kindness and good nature. Back then, I was of the view that everyone was inherently good. Today, I can say that I was terribly naive back then.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I have no problem with people airing their grievances about posters that have a level of legitimacy.

I would rather ignore them or simply leave, but I know other people need to handle it in different ways.

I prefer to laugh at them and call them names  ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I prefer to laugh at them and call them names  ac_biggrin

I will try to make sure you have no grievance with me Real Woman..

I don't want to be laughed at or called names.

ac_biggrin

Renee

May I ask why Renee?

She was just very snooty to me from the very start and I got the distinct impression that it wasn't just the usual joking snarky interaction that is common on forums like this. It was just a vibe I got from her and then it was confirmed when she openly and personally attacked me on  a perticular issue for no good reason Other than just to be viscous.

I'm not going to go into all the gory details because they are too long to list. I'm just one of many posters that she openly disliked.

@realAzhyaAryola

I also can appreciate that you don't want your friend criticized, RW, but a band of us don't share your opinion of mimi. She isn't above reproach at all and those who say, "I can't understand why mimi is picked on..." are playing dumb or having amnesia. Apparently, they missed the times she took shots at others or as Renee put it, threw pies at others' faces. She is not a saint to us. Those of us who don't like her did not come up with this stuff about her or hallucinated those unpleasant episodes with her. Those were not "dreamt up" nor "made up." She is not innocent. She is not to us what she is to you.
@realAzhyaAryola