The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm not going to stop giving my opinion either.

That's why I'm always in trouble.

lol, you must be exaggerating Renee.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm not going to stop giving my opinion either.

That's why I'm always in trouble.

lol, you must be exaggerating Renee.

ac_smile

ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "ghost"

#1..she should have banned gambino five years ago

#2..she should have banned socks the first time he stated he was there to shut her down

all these other idiots are just a bunch of goofs...smp is mentally retarded..everyone knows that..why someone would provide enough PI on any forum so he could track them down is beyond me....i don't blame him so much because we all know what he is....that's the way it happened

He discovered me by my own stupidity.  I made the mistake about admitting I'd lost my luggage on both the forum and twitter. He must have spent ages going through all the authors to try and figure out who I am.

my apologies....i thought you had provided PI...in any case we agree he is mentally ill and dangerous..he should have been snuffed at birth but failing that maybe he should be institutionalized somewhere...most certainly quarantined from any public forum...glad you are enjoying Mexico..i love mexico and i love the spanish language....viva mecico

I tried learning Spanish for a month when my husband's company was going to send him to Argentina for at least a year..

I did not do very well and I didn't retain much of what I studied.

ac_blush

ghost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I believe he contacted Superchecker's employer too. I THINK he also did something to Berry Sweet in rl in regards to her job.

Gordy got engaged? Is she Thai?

haha yep. She's Thai.

Anonymous

I believe he contacted Superchecker's employer too. I THINK he also did something to Berry Sweet in rl in regards to her job.

haha yep. She's Thai.

Do you mean Gordy Gambino, ghost?

ghost

my apologies....i thought you had provided PI...in any case we agree he is mentally ill and dangerous..he should have been snuffed at birth but failing that maybe he should be institutionalized somewhere...most certainly quarantined from any public forum...glad you are enjoying Mexico..i love mexico and i love the spanish language....viva mecico

Nope. I don't bother anymore now that everyone knows who I am. But yeah, Eddie keeps notes on everyone. If you've ever said anything even remotely PI, he's got it recorded. It's almost impressive that he cares so much.

ghost

haha yep. She's Thai.

Yep.

Anonymous

haha yep. She's Thai.

Yep.

I didn't know him very well, but I wish him the very best.

ghost

I tried learning Spanish for a month when my husband's company was going to send him to Argentina for at least a year..

ac_blush

I took two years of it in University and I've been using the Rosetta Stone program here.

I can still barely put together a sentence. I can listen well, read well, but ask me to speak, and I get stupid.

Renee

haha yep. She's Thai.

Good for him, God damn old reprobate. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

ac_blush

I took two years of it in University and I've been using the Rosetta Stone program here.

I can still barely put together a sentence. I can listen well, read well, but ask me to speak, and I get stupid.

Pronunciation was difficult for me ghost..

I would learn new words and phrases and then test it on a Spanish speaker at my church and she never understood me..

That destroyed my confidence.

ac_blush

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Sorry RW,

I will stop.........

That's nice of you, Keeps, but mimi wronged you that is why you behave the way you do towards her. Nothing wrong with that. You are not alone.

Yes, that is true, but I knew the respect rw has for mimi and posted what I did out of hate not because she had anything to do with rw being banned,....

With that said I don't think anything I say further will help, so I'm gunna shut my gob  :howdy:

Oh shut up about keeping your mouth shut haha

You can say whatever you like Keeps.  I just reserve the right to disagree with you :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

That's nice of you, Keeps, but mimi wronged you that is why you behave the way you do towards her. Nothing wrong with that. You are not alone.

Yes, that is true, but I knew the respect rw has for mimi and posted what I did out of hate not because she had anything to do with rw being banned,....

With that said I don't think anything I say further will help, so I'm gunna shut my gob  :howdy:

Oh shut up about keeping your mouth shut haha

You can say whatever you like Keeps.  I just reserve the right to disagree with you :)

I don't want Keeper to stop saying what is on his mind either.