The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reel

Quote from: "Real Woman"I read your posts to Leo kiebers.  The thing I don't understand is why wasn't he the one permabanned ages ago?  

He's done only what he's been allowed to do.

You really don't know why she focused on you and gave Leo a pass?  Why you are the first person in the history of Memebee to be permanently banned?

I suppose I could explain it to you if you like.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I read your posts to Leo kiebers.  The thing I don't understand is why wasn't he the one permabanned ages ago?  

You really don't know why she focused on you and gave Leo a pass?  Why you are the first person in the history of Memebee to be permanently banned?

Hello reel, it's nice to see you here.

ac_smile

reel

Hi Fash.  Thanks.  I'm trapped in Newfoundland and up much too late.

ghost

Meh, Eddie had a permanent ban. More than once. We all know how well that lasted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"Hi Fash.  Thanks.  I'm trapped in Newfoundland and up much too late.

Do you mean your flight out is cancelled because of the snow storm?

reel

Quote from: "ghost"

Meh, Eddie had a permanent ban. More than once. We all know how well that lasted.

Yes.  I gave them to him.

reel

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "reel"Hi Fash.  Thanks.  I'm trapped in Newfoundland and up much too late.

Yup.  And there were no available flights until Saturday.

Anonymous

Oh no, that is too bad..

But at least you are safe..

I would say you can explore the city of St Johns on foot, but there is probably too much snow to enjoy it.

ghost

I also know that every single mod voted against letting him come back, and Evs overruled them. Even when she took a break and handed over all power to Blurt.

Anonymous

I also know that every single mod voted against letting him come back, and Evs overruled them. Even when she took a break and handed over all power to Blurt.

Shows you just how much respect she has for people that post on her forum. ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I believe he contacted Superchecker's employer too. I THINK he also did something to Berry Sweet in rl in regards to her job.

Gordy got engaged? Is she Thai?

haha yep. She's Thai.

Holy fuck?? I hope it works out and she is not using him for a passport and then cleans him out.

Anonymous

OK, I'll bite, what was that bipolar twat's rationale?

reel

Oh no, that is too bad..

But at least you are safe..

I would say you can explore the city of St Johns on foot, but there is probably too much snow to enjoy it.

Yup, it's pretty well covered.  I went out tonight to a nice restaurant and would have liked to walk back, but have no boots and it's a slushy mess on the sidewalks with huge piles of snow everywhere.

reel

Ha.  How can one refuse a question phrased like that?

Anonymous

Ha.  How can one refuse a question phrased like that?

I know reel, I am sweeter than fucking sugar as you know and my fucking questions reflect my fucking sweetness. ac_dance