The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"EU and Green Whorenut/Rambo Wong/Hornung must be the same person. Both have a gay obsession with me.

They all repeat the same shit.

EU is my groupie...

He'll probably make a very fine wife for you.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"EU and Green Whorenut/Rambo Wong/Hornung must be the same person. Both have a gay obsession with me.

They all repeat the same shit.

EU is my groupie...

He'll probably make a very fine wife for you.

HeĀ“ll make a nice sissy for my wife...

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"That's just bizarre.  She's the sweetest person I've ever met on a forum!

I don't now if you are aware of it or not, but she is an evangelical X-tian. She doesn't talk about it much, but she is quite socially conservative. I am a fiscal hawk and not very conservative socially. Fash is the exact opposite.

I've noticed :)

My bestie is a hardcore Republican loving American. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"EU doesn't get on with Fash?

More proof he's an idiot.

RW

Say what you like about EU but he still looks like Einstein compared to that fuckwit Spartacus.  Zetsu is pretty fucking retarded too but he's just a spoiled little kid so I don't expect too much from him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Say what you like about EU but he still looks like Einstein compared to that fuckwit Spartacus.  Zetsu is pretty fucking retarded too but he's just a spoiled little kid so I don't expect too much from him.

Spartacus is major fucking dick that is for sure. The dumbest person on that forum though is YVRMan and his op/eds without a link that he thinks is the gospel truth. :roll:

RW

I find YVRs articles interesting enough.  He doesn't say much for commentary one way or the other but I'm telling you, Spartacus is a Grade A Albertan Moron.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I find YVRs articles interesting enough.  He doesn't say much for commentary one way or the other but I'm telling you, Spartacus is a Grade A Albertan Moron.

I am telling you the same thing about YVRMan except he's a grede A left coast moron.

I am thinking AA's ex must have been a fucking asshole to leave him for the likes of Sparky.

RW

He could be a really lovely mouth breather in person for all we know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He could be a really lovely mouth breather in person for all we know.

Maybe, but I have noticed he is getting nastier with each and every post.

RW

It must be frustrating to be exposed as a brainless mouth piece.  The nastiness is just a shallow attempt to hide that frustration.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It must be frustrating to be exposed as a brainless mouth piece.  The nastiness is just a shallow attempt to hide that frustration.

Seriously, what the fuck does AA see in him?

RW

Maybe he has a big ... AHEM because we all know it's not for his IQ.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Maybe he has a big ... AHEM because we all know it's not for his IQ.

Exactly what I was thinking of YVRMan.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sorry folks but in terms of idiots on Van forum, Spartacus takes the cake HANDS DOWN.  Ingetvtge whole thing with EU but he doesn't touch Spart's stupidity.

listen cupcake.....Spartacus is one of the nicest, kindest most intelligent gentlemen i have met on the internet......don't fucking trash my friend Sparty on fash's forum.... :ugeek: