The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reel

I'm quite aware of that Shen, having been one of those mods who banned him and having resigned that position as a result.  That may be why you and a number of others left the board, it's why RW started arguing for the ban to be reinstated, it's the only reason anyone ever bothered to read a post made by sox, but it's not why evs reacted to RW, which is what I'm explaining in this instance.

reel

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
She is so fucking delusional reel.

No, not really.  Sox stated multiple times that he was there to destroy the board.  I don't for a moment think he's clever enough to have planned this, but presumably by chance, he hit on (no pun intended) one of the most effective ways of doing that.  That part is very real and evs saw it.  RW did not; does not, but it is what happened.

Reel, do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?  

"I'm here to destroy the board!"  

"Um, yeah okay.  That's nice.  How about them Nicks?"

or how about...

/permaban

or....

"This one has a sense of humour!  Let's poke him with sticks!"

Did a ton of people leave because of him or because of other reasons, like hrm, I dunno, SMP?

Is the board destroyed?  

It's not a matter of what I see or don't see Reel, it's what I think is possible and what isn't.  I never once believed Leo COULD destroy anything.  That's the difference.

Of course he couldn't.  The guy is an impotent shmuck.  But you could have.  Maybe.  Sort of.  You were at least a threat.

I think most of us opted for option 3.  Again, I'm not explaining why people left, I'm explaining the reaction to you.

You should listen to Brucie more often.  There's only two ways to destroy a message board.  Technical sabotage or you make the owner not want to run it anymore.

You rather managed both.  :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I'm quite aware of that Shen, having been one of those mods who banned him and having resigned that position as a result.  That may be why you and a number of others left the board, it's why RW started arguing for the ban to be reinstated, it's the only reason anyone ever bothered to read a post made by sox, but it's not why evs reacted to RW, which is what I'm explaining in this instance.

As I explained, evs is fucking delusional. She hands out criticism freely and often, but does not like taking the same medicine herself. Sox kept on about her thoughtless decision to bring back the stalker. RW supported Sox as did I. Her reaction is because she did not like anyone questioning her erratic behaviour. She really needs to see shrink.

reel

Shen, it's regrettable that your war drum only plays one note.   ac_tongue

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"Shen, it's regrettable that your war drum only plays one note.   ac_tongue

That aside reel, do you see the churlish fucking insults the old nutjob hurls at long term posters? Have you taken a look at Renee's sig? Anyone that dares criticize any of her decisions gets one of those third grade labels.

Renee

Is the board destroyed? I don't know.

But let me ask this; if you were a type of cheese, what type would you be?

Yeah it's pretty much destroyed. ac_razz

Good night everyone, enough bullshit for one night.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

reel

Quote from: "reel"Shen, it's regrettable that your war drum only plays one note.   ac_tongue

That aside reel, do you see the churlish fucking insults the old nutjob hurls at long term posters? Have you taken a look at Renee's sig? Anyone that dares criticize any of her decisions gets one of those third grade labels.

I do quite regularly.  Where's mine??   ac_dunno

Anonymous

It's time for me to go to sleep..

Thank you everyone who dropped by..

Reel, I am sorry about being stranded in St. Johns..

I hope you find manage to see some of the sights while you are there..

Goodnight everyone.

ac_smile

reel

Quote from: "Renee"Good night everyone, enough bullshit for one night.

Indeed!  Goodnight Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"

I do quite regularly.  Where's mine??   ac_dunno

Tell her you're dating the Iron Ch!nk. I'm sure you will have names thrown at you that would insult the intelligence of your daughter. ac_tongue

RW

Quote from: "reel"Of course he couldn't.  The guy is an impotent shmuck.  But you could have.  Maybe.  Sort of.  You were at least a threat.

I think most of us opted for option 3.  Again, I'm not explaining why people left, I'm explaining the reaction to you.

You should listen to Brucie more often.  There's only two ways to destroy a message board.  Technical sabotage or you make the owner not want to run it anymore.

Technical sabotage - the same thing whelpy did manually which had I not found a lazy way, I would have done the same.  Those were my words remember.  Also, she could have restored them with a backup sync on the database.  Brucie could have even provided instructions.

I am sorry but I can't MAKE her do anything.  I don't think her heart has been in it for a while now (as in years) and it shows.  If she needs to use me as the excuse, so be it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "reel"Of course he couldn't.  The guy is an impotent shmuck.  But you could have.  Maybe.  Sort of.  You were at least a threat.

Technical sabotage - the same thing whelpy did manually which had I not found a lazy way, I would have done the same.  Those were my words remember.  Also, she could have restored them with a backup sync on the database.  Brucie could have even provided instructions.

I am sorry but I can't MAKE her do anything.  I don't think her heart has been in it for a while now (as in years) and it shows.  If she needs to use me as the excuse, so be it.

Technical sabotage? What are you talking about?

I agree about evs seems to be just going through the motions. She's not into it anymore.

Anonymous

Annie

Just because she's not "into it" anymore doesn't mean she can be a cruel piece of crap to so many.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Just because she's not "into it" anymore doesn't mean she can be a cruel piece of crap to so many.

I never suggested that was a valid excuse Annie and I'm sure RW didn't mean it that way either.