The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
That is not fair or accurate Asian Pride.

I agree with you, Fash. Talk about getting over it, why do you think I lack interest in talking about mimi and evs? I posted here some time ago that I wish y'all would stop talking about them already but Shen admittedly said that she probably won't listen to my advice.  ac_biggrin As for me, I want nothing more than to focus on other more wholesome and worthwhile issues. I like your forum, Fash, and I will probably stay especially if the undesirables are not let in. I'd love for your forum to have an atmosphere where there is respect for each other, Fash. That could not be attained where we were before.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
That is not fair or accurate Asian Pride.

I agree with you, Fash. Talk about getting over it, why do you think I lack interest in talking about mimi and evs? I posted here some time ago that I wish y'all would stop talking about them already but Shen admittedly said that she probably won't listen to my advice.  ac_biggrin As for me, I want nothing more than to focus on other more wholesome and worthwhile issues. I like your forum, Fash, and I will probably stay especially if the undesirables are not let in. I'd love for your forum to have an atmosphere where there is respect for each other, Fash. That could not be attained where we were before.

I am always looking for feedback Azhya..

And I value any and all suggestions..

Thank you.

ac_smile

Anonymous

reel

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "reel"

i still think you are a smart ass punk...but there's hope for everyone.... ac_drinks

Agreed with all of that... I am a smart ass punk.

Now, I'm going to start a bar fight in an officer's club with some assholes I'm about to sue for their malfeasance.  Managed to get a flight out at 5am tomorrow, so hopefully I can outrun the cops.

awesome...now you are talking my language.....remember ..keep the taxi money handi in case you have to run for it.....good luck.. ac_dance  ac_beating

You'd like me quite a lot if we ever met sheepherder.  I guarantee you that.  We speak the same language.

I threw beer on a fellow, but he pussed out refused to bite.  Looks like I'm coming home at a regular pace.

Anonymous

Now, I'm going to start a bar fight in an officer's club with some assholes I'm about to sue for their malfeasance.  Managed to get a flight out at 5am tomorrow, so hopefully I can outrun the cops.

awesome...now you are talking my language.....remember ..keep the taxi money handi in case you have to run for it.....good luck.. ac_dance  ac_beating

You'd like me quite a lot if we ever met sheepherder.  I guarantee you that.  We speak the same language.

I wish I could speak your language reel.

reel

Haha.  No you don't fash.  I cut throats and make deals with the devil.  I usually do it for the right reasons, but it's not for you.

RW

Yeah it far too nerdy!  Stay away!
Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

Listen jerky pants...

Actually, i met a fellow who's close friends with zita cobb, so I spend a good chunk of time thinking about Asal and Fogo Island.

Anonymous

Haha.  No you don't fash.  I cut throats and make deals with the devil.  I usually do it for the right reasons, but it's not for you.

I am not an educated woman reel..

I simply cannot relate to the life you must live.

ac_unsure

Obvious Li

I threw beer on a fellow, but he pussed out refused to bite.  Looks like I'm coming home at a regular pace.

lol no kidding....i had to kiss a guy one time in a bar to get him out of his chair..i smoked the fucker before he got all the way up....that was it......done...oh the good old days were so fun..... ac_dance  ac_beating  acc_devil

Anonymous

lol no kidding....i had to kiss a guy one time in a bar to get him out of his chair..i smoked the fucker before he got all the way up....that was it......done...oh the good old days were so fun..... ac_dance  ac_beating  acc_devil

On the lips?? ac_wtf

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Talk about getting over it, why do you think I lack interest in talking about mimi and evs? I posted here some time ago that I wish y'all would stop talking about them already but Shen admittedly said that she probably won't listen to my advice.  ac_biggrin As for me, I want nothing more than to focus on other more wholesome and worthwhile issues. I like your forum, Fash, and I will probably stay especially if the undesirables are not let in. I'd love for your forum to have an atmosphere where there is respect for each other, Fash. That could not be attained where we were before.

I'm pretty fucking wholesome too ya know AA. ac_tongue  ac_dance

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"I agree Obvious Li, evs did what she felt was best for Vancouver Forum..

I know even with our little community here, it is difficult to please everyone..

As most of you know, I have no reason not to want to extend Leopardsocks full posting privileges, but you as a co mod do not share my sentiments about that..

Is there some sort of compromise we could reach about this, like a two week trial and then assess at the end of it if you still feel he should be removed?

It's only a suggestion Obvious Li..

Have a nice day everyone.

ac_smile

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i agree with you...we should extend the hand of friendship and compromise..therefore i propose the following compromise options:

1. socks can post under another name in guest posting above

2.he can go to Blue's forum and chat away..Blue is always looking for good posters

3 i can google some of the 10's of thousands of chat sites that would be thrilled to have a poster of his caliber as a member.

i hope this helps

If I promise to be good and not fight with Leo and not cause a big mess and if I promise to keep my mouth shut if he goes into his anti-US shtick and If I remain polite and civil and not say another word in this thread; will you consider letting him onto the main forum?

I will do all that if you let him come back. RW, Shen, Annie, and Fash enjoy his company so I will do nothing to breach the peace. I still feel very bad about how and why he was banned from here in the first place. Please O.L. I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not bullshitting. I would really like to see him come back. ac_drinks

We may have reached an arrangement about that Renee..

Details to follow.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"I agree Obvious Li, evs did what she felt was best for Vancouver Forum..

I know even with our little community here, it is difficult to please everyone..

As most of you know, I have no reason not to want to extend Leopardsocks full posting privileges, but you as a co mod do not share my sentiments about that..

Is there some sort of compromise we could reach about this, like a two week trial and then assess at the end of it if you still feel he should be removed?

It's only a suggestion Obvious Li..

Have a nice day everyone.

ac_smile

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i agree with you...we should extend the hand of friendship and compromise..therefore i propose the following compromise options:

1. socks can post under another name in guest posting above

2.he can go to Blue's forum and chat away..Blue is always looking for good posters

3 i can google some of the 10's of thousands of chat sites that would be thrilled to have a poster of his caliber as a member.

i hope this helps

If I promise to be good and not fight with Leo and not cause a big mess and if I promise to keep my mouth shut if he goes into his anti-US shtick and If I remain polite and civil and not say another word in this thread; will you consider letting him onto the main forum?

I will do all that if you let him come back. RW, Shen, Annie, and Fash enjoy his company so I will do nothing to breach the peace. I still feel very bad about how and why he was banned from here in the first place. Please O.L. I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not bullshitting. I would really like to see him come back. ac_drinks

We may have reached an arrangement about that Renee..

Details to follow.

ac_smile

Okay, thank you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.