The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

If I promise to be good and not fight with Leo and not cause a big mess and if I promise to keep my mouth shut if he goes into his anti-US shtick and If I remain polite and civil and not say another word in this thread; will you consider letting him onto the main forum?

I will do all that if you let him come back. RW, Shen, Annie, and Fash enjoy his company so I will do nothing to breach the peace. I still feel very bad about how and why he was banned from here in the first place. Please O.L. I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not bullshitting. I would really like to see him come back. ac_drinks

We may have reached an arrangement about that Renee..

Details to follow.

ac_smile

Okay, thank you.

Hmmm, now I'm curious. Promises to be interesting.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

lol no kidding....i had to kiss a guy one time in a bar to get him out of his chair..i smoked the fucker before he got all the way up....that was it......done...oh the good old days were so fun..... ac_dance  ac_beating  acc_devil

On the lips?? ac_wtf

yep...just a peck...fuck he was pissed...big bastard...went down like a stone.....hehehehe... :howdy:

Anonymous

lol no kidding....i had to kiss a guy one time in a bar to get him out of his chair..i smoked the fucker before he got all the way up....that was it......done...oh the good old days were so fun..... ac_dance  ac_beating  acc_devil

On the lips?? ac_wtf

yep...just a peck...fuck he was pissed...big bastard...went down like a stone.....hehehehe... :howdy:

I'll bet he was pissed. He was prolly in shock.

kiebers

On the lips?? ac_wtf

You probably could have used a little better selection of words.... kissed and smoked a guy....

Just sayin... ac_angel
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
On the lips?? ac_wtf

You probably could have used a little better selection of words.... kissed and smoked a guy....

Just sayin... ac_angel

How about you kiebs? Any kiss and tell stories with guys? ac_razz

Anonymous

On the lips?? ac_wtf

Just sayin... ac_angel

Hello kiebers, I am so happy to see you here.

ac_smile

kiebers

No Shen no kiss or smoking stories with men...LOL

Hi Fash   ac_hithere
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

On the lips?? ac_wtf

Just sayin... ac_angel

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that. Good thing I'm behaving myself.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"No Shen no kiss or smoking stories with men...LOL

Hi Fash   ac_hithere

Haha, I won't pry Kiebs.

It's good to laugh though, especially right now. A lot of good jobs are being eliminated in your neck of the woods and in mine.

kiebers

Doesn't do any good to get sad or depressed. It is what it is. I have survived through so many of these that it will be no real difference. We have some plans at my former/current employers that should put us in a position to have gainful paying employment. Business is slow...lots of material being kept in high priced storage at the port. We are going to offer cheaper storage to a few mills/trading companies as well as some inspection services that the others don't. It's still several months away but a viable option. Then we can ease back into the transactional business which is my forte.

kiebers

Just sayin... ac_angel

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that. Good thing I'm behaving myself.

Now Renee...you know if you keep doing that it's going to get all backed up...

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Doesn't do any good to get sad or depressed. It is what it is. I have survived through so many of these that it will be no real difference. We have some plans at my former/current employers that should put us in a position to have gainful paying employment. Business is slow...lots of material being kept in high priced storage at the port. We are going to offer cheaper storage to a few mills/trading companies as well as some inspection services that the others don't. It's still several months away but a viable option. Then we can ease back into the transactional business which is my forte.

In bituminous oil side we are continuing to increase our production, but we are really looking for ways to cut our costs. Contractor charges/labour is the most obvious way. It's on the conventional oil side that the layoffs are hitting hard.  think I mentioned that 69% of rigs in Canada were not working at the start of March in Canada. That is our peak drilling season ffs!!

One good thing is that at least Texas is not used as a cash cow by your federal government to artificially prop up bum provinces like we have to do. If we didn't have to transfer so much wealth to ungrateful provinces we would not be looking at the massive budget shortfall we are facing.

Oh well, like you said this is nothing new. The upstream oil industry is an exciting business. It will come back again. We just have to wait for the cuts in North American conventional to work it's way through the system.

Best of luck my friend. acc_hugz

kiebers

And to you too Shen. We will survive. I am confident in that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"And to you too Shen. We will survive. I am confident in that.

Tough and determined people always do kiebs. ac_drinks