The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"That is not fair or accurate Asian Pride.

Oh yes it is!  Western women are a different breed!

You are a fine Oriental wife and mother, but you know only of the old country culture!

Culture here is not honourable, and the women are loose...  Foul mouthed and scandalous even.

Their preference in men is even more horrendous!  Western woman will marry and have child with serial killer psychopath!  No honour!  No self-respect!

RW

Quote from: "Asian Pride"

You are a fine Oriental wife and mother, but you know only of the old country culture!

Culture here is not honourable, and the women are loose...  Foul mouthed and scandalous even.

Their preference in men is even more horrendous!  Western woman will marry and have child with serial killer psychopath!  No honour!  No self-respect!

Leo gets the boot but you keep around this POS?

MAMA MIA!

ac_dunno
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"Leo gets the boot but you keep around this POS?

Now now, RW.

I have no ill intentions towards you, or this forum, but you seem awfully angry that I am here instead of your boyfriend!

Why is that?

Asian Pride

Mimi ignores me also, RW!  It's terrible!

Renee

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Mimi ignores me also, RW!  It's terrible!

It seems that once they get beyond the initial greeting and pleasantries, most women ignore you.

I wonder why that is because you are such a gem.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I know so many Canadian women that are honourable Asian Pride.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Leo gets the boot but you keep around this POS?

Now now, RW.

I have no ill intentions towards you, or this forum, but you seem awfully angry that I am here instead of your boyfriend!

Why is that?

Is RW angry you are here or was she simply making an observation?

ac_unsure

RW

Nah Fash, I just haven't spoken to the guy in months yet he still comes to talk to me.  

Meh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

MAMA MIA!

ac_dunno

I've wondered about that myself.

Rambo Wong

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, twirlybrained, crap n' drool, nutcase, alcoholic, choking the chicken cyberbully like Asian Pride doesn't know that the word Or@@ntal is offensive to Asians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, twirlybrained, crap n' drool, nutcase, alcoholic, choking the chicken cyberbully like Asian Pride doesn't know that the word Or@@ntal is offensive to Asians.

Newsflash, Mel was TRYING to be offensive. ac_rollseyes

Obvious Li

[/b]

MAMA MIA!

i think he was referring to you and your preference in men...probably pretty accurate..at least what i have seen to date..... ac_beating

Obvious Li

MAMA MIA!

and that fact you can't tell the difference speaks fucking volumes about you....mama mia

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i think he was referring to you and your preference in men...probably pretty accurate..at least what i have seen to date..... ac_beating

Mel would give up booze for an entire weekend to get into RW's pants. ac_razz

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Mel would give up booze for an entire weekend to get into RW's pants. ac_razz

he could .....but she has kids ...so she is off mels christmas card list...too bad..i think he really likes her....truthfully i'm not really sure if she wears pant or not..i suspect not...... ac_hithere  ac_toofunny  ac_umm  acc_devil  ac_dance  :howdy: