The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

i think he was referring to you and your preference in men...probably pretty accurate..at least what i have seen to date..... ac_beating

Mel would give up booze for an entire weekend to get into RW's pants. ac_razz

he could .....but she has kids ...so she is off mels christmas card list...too bad..i think he really likes her....truthfully i'm not really sure if she wears pant or not..i suspect not...... ac_hithere  ac_toofunny  ac_umm  acc_devil  ac_dance  :howdy:

Good point, I forgot about Mel's no kids rule. However, like most guys he thinks with the little head. I say he's more than willing to bend his own rules to get into RW's pants.

Anonymous

QuoteACC is the new Ramble On.......sheesh...can you take some of them back ????? pls

OL is now badmouthing us to oddstain/SMP & co?? ac_wtf

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Learn how to quote ya nub.

What are you talking about RW? That was a direct quote from VF.

RW

Sorry - I was talking to Munday.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

i think he was referring to you and your preference in men...probably pretty accurate..at least what i have seen to date..... ac_beating

he could .....but she has kids ...so she is off mels christmas card list...too bad..i think he really likes her....truthfully i'm not really sure if she wears pant or not..i suspect not...... ac_hithere  ac_toofunny  ac_umm  acc_devil  ac_dance  :howdy:

If he ever saw me in person, that twat would beg to drink my bath water while my kids watched saying, "Mommy, why is that lumpy red potato faced drunk man begging to see the bathtub?"
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Sorry - I was talking to Munday.

Oh well, that's different. Carry on. ac_dance

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

If he ever saw me in person, that twat would beg to drink my bath water while my kids watched saying, "Mommy, why is that lumpy red potato faced drunk man begging to see the bathtub?"

ac_wot  ac_toofunny

Renee

QuoteACC is the new Ramble On.......sheesh...can you take some of them back ????? pls

Yeah, he's been kissing hands and shaking babies over there for a couple days now. ac_toofunny

He must be running for mayor or something.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah, he's been kissing hands and shaking babies over there for a couple days now. ac_toofunny

Haha, hadn't noticed till now. Politics does indeed make for strange bedfellows.

Obvious Li

Haha, hadn't noticed till now. Politics does indeed make for strange bedfellows.

lordy.........it was a heartfelt request...we need to rename ourselves the Piss and Moan Bitchfest forum.....that would be PMB not ACC..... you disagree..... ac_umm  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dunno  ac_lmfao  acc_devil  ac_king  :howdy:  ac_drinks  ac_hithere  ac_angel  ac_popcorn

Renee

lordy.........it was a heartfelt request...we need to rename ourselves the Piss and Moan Bitchfest forum.....that would be PMB not ACC..... you disagree..... ac_umm  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dunno  ac_lmfao  acc_devil  ac_king  :howdy:  ac_drinks  ac_hithere  ac_angel  ac_popcorn

Oh stop complaining. You love it.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Well that explains the smell.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I don't think it unique to us Obvious Li..

Every message board has people that complain..

The admin can listen and try to accommodate the complaints or they can ban the people who are unhappy with the admin.