The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

Watch out for RW, Fashionista.  She's a real bad news bear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Watch out for RW, Fashionista.  She's a real bad news bear.

I like RW very much and I think she likes me too.

Renee

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Watch out for RW, Fashionista.  She's a real bad news bear.

Find something constructive to do with your life, Mel.

This following RW around so you can rag about her is pathetic.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Find something constructive to do with your life, Mel.

This following RW around so you can rag about her is pathetic.

ac_wot

Asian Pride

As you will see, Fashionista, RW and her friends are clearly delusional.  They think I am following them.

I encourage all to look at the date that I have registered my handle here.  In fact, they are actually following me!

Asian Pride

They are very angry and bitter people, because they couldn't behave themselves on other forums and have been banned.  They are angry that I am well enough behaved to post everywhere I want.

RW is an ill person, both of body and mind.  Renee is a growing hate blob.

Renee

Quote from: "Asian Pride"They are very angry and bitter people, because they couldn't behave themselves on other forums and have been banned.  They are angry that I am well enough behaved to post everywhere I want.

The only reason you are allowed to post here because Fash is too nice to get rid of you. As for the other forum, well you're a window licking droolers and God knows that place is all about the window lickers.

Exactly how many times was your drunk failure of an ass confined to RO? More times than I can count.

BTW, there is nothing bitter about what I just wrote. It's simply the truth.

Asian Pride

Why should Fash get rid of me?  Because you or RW doesn't like me?  Get a grip chubby!

Renee

(edit)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"They are very angry and bitter people, because they couldn't behave themselves on other forums and have been banned.  They are angry that I am well enough behaved to post everywhere I want.

I like RW and Renee very much Asian Pride.

Renee

The only reason you are allowed to post here because Fash is too nice to get rid of you. Give it time, you'll make an asshole out of yourself and get the axe.

As for the other forum, well you're a window licking drooler and God knows that place is all about the window lickers.

Exactly how many times was your drunk failure of an ass confined to RO? More times than I can count.

BTW, there is nothing bitter about what I just wrote. It's simply the truth.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like RW and Renee very much Asian Pride.

There's nothing wrong with that!

Renee

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Why should Fash get rid of me?  Because you or RW doesn't like me?  Get a grip chubby!

It's just a matter of time before you step on your dick like always. You're too big of a loser not to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I like RW and Renee very much Asian Pride.

There's nothing wrong with that!

But you said RW is a real bad news bear and Renee was a hatebl*b?