Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"http://www.zonanortehoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/chocolate-festival-600x480.jpg">

My fucking ass is getting fatter just fucking looking at that.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"The last 10 incredibly forgettable pages of this thread were brought to you courtesy of Mel the Drooler; the "genetically" created asshole.

Wasn't it just Fucking special?

I can understand the feelings of the posters here..

But, I also can see that Asian Pride is a tortured soul and he is crying out for help..

I hope he finds it.

ac_crying

Mel's issues are largely self-inflected. His alcoholism and refusal to accept responsibility for his behavior are not cries for help in any way. They are simply convenient excuses to be a flaming asshole.

Pardon me if I have no patience for attention seeking llittle screwheads like him.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"The last 10 incredibly forgettable pages of this thread were brought to you courtesy of Mel the Drooler; the "genetically" created asshole.

Wasn't it just Fucking special?

I can understand the feelings of the posters here..

But, I also can see that Asian Pride is a tortured soul and he is crying out for help..

I hope he finds it.

ac_crying

Mel's issues are largely self-inflected. His alcoholism and refusal to accept responsibility for his behavior are not cries for help in any way. They are simply convenient excuses to be a flaming asshole.

Pardon me if I have no patience for attention seeking llittle screwheads like him.

Mel's a typical white leftist Vancouver crybaby. The sooner those childless fucks die off, the better Canada will be.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_toofunny

Annie, how's my partner in crime?

Annie

Hey shen tired as hell. In at vgh sitting next to my sick daughter   ac_crying
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hey shen tired as hell. In at vgh sitting next to my sick daughter   ac_crying

Oh fuck Annie. ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying

Annie

Thanks rw. I figured out how to get internet on my phone gor10 bucks a month wooo. Tiny screen but hey i got a hug from you  ac_smile

Annie

Shes been here for 5 days. Complications with her liver and gallbladder

Anonymous

I just took a fucking look at the white idiot forum and that bruce guy keeps calling me fucking old. What the fuck is up with that? I thought he and I were kewl??? acc_angry

Annie

Haha shen are you an old bag like me?

Annie

RW

Look at the source Shen.

I haven't even bothered to read VF in days now.  I just don't care anymore.
Beware of Gaslighters!