The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Ooo I get a free fuck with it!  

I'm lucky!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Ooo I get a free fuck with it!  

I'm lucky!

What do you think about that piece of human excrement admin RW?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Ooo I get a free fuck with it!  

I'm lucky!

What do you think about that piece of human excrement admin RW?

I adore her.

You got something to say about that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I like Fash very much too, what could she have possibly done to be called that? Shen, are you into the sauce tonight by chance? You're gonna feel like total shit tomorrow....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I like Fash very much too, what could she have possibly done to be called that? Shen, are you into the sauce tonight by chance? You're gonna feel like total shit tomorrow....

Yes, I'm drinking. Fash is a Kunt and must die!!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"I like Fash very much too, what could she have possibly done to be called that? Shen, are you into the sauce tonight by chance? You're gonna feel like total shit tomorrow....

sweetpea.....congratulations.....you have been banned for 30 minutes  (the minimum)..i know i am a kunt too...but you just can't talk to fash like that... ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

sweetpea.....congratulations.....you have been banned for 30 minutes  (the minimum)..i know i am a kunt too...but you just can't talk to fash like that... ac_beating

I would have made it six hours.

RW

I see Leo is banned again for doing nothing.

Eat shit Munday.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Woo it's Banning Day!!!  Good thing I'm being good  ac_angel

Obvious Li

Quote from: "RW"I see Leo is banned again for doing nothing.

Eat shit Munday.

pardon me !!!... i never unbanned him....try Blues forum.......cheers

RW

Well someone did and you obviously re-banned him.  Dial down the douche please.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "RW"Well someone did and you obviously re-banned him.  Dial down the douche please.

quit the bullshit ...you haven't got control quite yet....soon i suspect..but not yet....tell your boyfriend to cool his jets for a while...keep those PM's coming

RW

I don't want control.  I want you to start acting like a reasonable grown up and just leave shit alone until something actually happens.   ac_rollseyes
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "RW"I don't want control.  I want you to start acting like a reasonable grown up and just leave shit alone until something actually happens.   ac_rollseyes

i think three years of history at VF is a pretty good indication of what will happen...something about a leopard and his spots...what was that old saying ????