The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 22, 2024, 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh hey guys, stop trashing on Blue k, you aren't perfect either and I bet you've done something in your life you regret. AND you don't even know if that is true, it could be a story to see who likes to blab....

You and your Asian Canadian Corner ilk must understand the breadth of your absurdity!

Saltydog

Where is Vivek when you need him?

RW

I dunno.  That gave Blue major points in my book.  Thanks for sharing Salty.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"Where is Vivek when you need him?

In Dania, chillin' in the mobile home park!

Or you mean online?  He's been active for decades, all over the world, that fucker!  Your guess is as good as mine!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I dunno.  That gave Blue major points in my book.  Thanks for sharing Salty.

Are you happy you managed to have Munday removed from here as Mod?

Annie

Thank gawd munday was removed.... :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thank gawd munday was removed.... :)

How so?  Was he a bad Mod?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Thank gawd munday was removed.... :)

And I had nothing to do with it.  I'm bummed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "RW"I dunno.  That gave Blue major points in my book.  Thanks for sharing Salty.

Are you happy you managed to have Munday removed from here as Mod?

I thought you had something to do with him being removed Mel, thats what i was told.  ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I should clear a few things up for Munday since he is a raving idiot.

I did not invite Leo to post here.  He's been a member here since around the time you joined.  He posts where he wants, when he wants.  Feel free to confirm that with him.

I did not start a PM campaign to have him reinstated.  Fash asked me for advise and I told her to stand by her mods because that's the "business" answer.  She said she was still discussing things with you and later reported she had reached a compromise. Aside from a couple light slaps to you publicly, no more was said on my part about this issue.

Now all of you paranoid fucks better listen carefully.  I say publicly what I wish to say.  I don't plot or hide my opinions.  I don't plot to take over forums or insist people take my side.  WYSIWYG.

Munday, you got canned for being a disloyal piece of shit because that is what you are.  Quit blaming me for your fuck up.

It is true, when I told RW that a compromise had been reached, her response was not to step on Obvious Li's toes.

Annie

Oh I think Munday is still there in full force...after my experience today.

RW

Thank you Fash for clearing that up.  Maybe the mouth breathers will finally get it through their fat heads that I have better shit to do than boss forum admins around for my own personal entertainment.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I thought you had something to do with him being removed Mel, thats what i was told.  ac_umm

You were told wrong!