The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Thank you Fash for clearing that up.  Maybe the mouth breathers will finally get it through their fat heads that I have better shit to do than boss forum admins around for my own personal entertainment.

Settle down!  You seem to be worked up!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Thank you Fash for clearing that up.  Maybe the mouth breathers will finally get it through their fat heads that I have better shit to do than boss forum admins around for my own personal entertainment.

When I saw what Obvious Li was posting about us on Vancouver Forum, I removed his mod privileges immediately..

The decision was mine as was the hurt..

You had nothing to do with it and had no knowledge of it.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Keeper"I thought you had something to do with him being removed Mel, thats what i was told.  ac_umm

You were told wrong!

No Mel, it was you......

Not nice to spread rumors about RW when it was ALLLLL you. ac_sothere

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

When I saw what Obvious Li was posting about us on Vancouver Forum, I removed his mod privileges immediately..

Thanks again Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks again Fash.

Thank you too RW..

Shen Li told me she does not always agree with you, but you are principled..

She was right.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Watch out for RW, as she has really high highs, and really low lows.

She's a bit of a nutcase, that one!

Saltydog

Vivek is going to be so pissed about this....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"Vivek is going to be so pissed about this....

Thankfully he spends 50% of his life behind bars in Broward County, for one crime after another.

Saltydog

What about the admitted felon "Blue"? He has admitted to leaving a man dead without aid. In many states this is considered second degree murder. I believe he "iced" the dude in Kentucky - you can look up the specific laws.

Anonymous

Perhaps the family still requires justice for final closure?

RW

Quote from: "Saltydog"What about the admitted felon "Blue"? He has admitted to leaving a man dead without aid. In many states this is considered second degree murder. I believe he "iced" the dude in Kentucky - you can look up the specific laws.

No one here is going to think less of Blue over this.  Nice try.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Watch out for RW, as she has really high highs, and really low lows.

She's a bit of a nutcase, that one!

and you have yours, I mean you are an alcoholic right?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Saltydog

Support admitted murderers and cut-throats?

Nice crowd....you are as thick as thieves.

Annie

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Saltydog"What about the admitted felon "Blue"? He has admitted to leaving a man dead without aid. In many states this is considered second degree murder. I believe he "iced" the dude in Kentucky - you can look up the specific laws.

No one here is going to think less of Blue over this.  Nice try.

Agreed, I've known Blue online for years, one of the nicest people to be the nicest to me.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I mean you are an alcoholic right?

Nope!  I'm a German beer connoisseur.