The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Fat people are supposed to be 'bubbly.'  How come you're not bubbly?

Renee

What, this isn't bubbly?  ac_toofunny

How many fat people do you actually know, Mel?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Saltydog

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"Fash, Carl Marx split capitalist society into three categories, which effectively describe our economy:

Capitalists - the folks who own the means of production

Proletariat - people like you and I who work hard for a paycheque

Lumpenproletariat - leeches on the system

In his opinion, the proletariat were the majority, but also the only ones with value.  The difference between capitalists and proles is pretty obvious, but the difference between the proles and the lumpen can be more subtle.  Beggars and thieves are obvious lumpen, but the main difference between those with worth and tjose without is attitude and motivation.  Those who occupy low skill jobs, but strive to do well and are motivated to produce are proles, regardless of what their work might be.  Those who just show up (or often don't) and work with no motivation or with the attitude that they should get paid just for being there are lumpen.  Mel shows up to work drunk or hung over, if he shows up at all, and he has a bad attitude.  He doesn't try.  He whines.  He moans.  He is lumpen.

Short summary: Renee is a communist.

lol, Shen Li is one too.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

Okay, just as an example. In construction when you have a renovation project, you have a demo crew come in and do a rip out. These guys are nothing but muscle they knock holes in walls for a living and nothing else. It requires no thought process and no real ambition, just brawn, a hammer and the ability to know what shit goes in what dumpster.

No real tradesman wants to do that as a career yet there are people who have been doing it for decades because they have no desire to rise above the little station in life that they occupy.

I think I understand your meaning Renee..

My husband's company provides a type of technology to drilling rigs..

He does skilled work but the rig crew does not?

But they can move up rapidly too and become a driller, toolpush, directional driller or well site consultant.

ac_dunno

Exactly, ambition is up to the individual. Those who want to move up, will move up. Those that don't want to move up or don't want to do more than just the bare minimum won't and those are the people I refer to as "ditch diggers".

Thank you Renee, I understand what you and reel are saying now.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Fash, why are you awake?

Why are you awake?

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

Why are you awake?

Why are you here?

Anonymous

My husband has a second job, so I have to get up early and make his breakfast and get him ready for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Why are you here?

Is it the duty of a Mod to question why I post?

RW

My husband has a second job, so I have to get up early and make his breakfast and get him ready for it.

3am is REALLY early.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

3am is REALLY early.

He has to drive to Airdrie..

But they will be done this job on Sunday..

The next job he does will be a different schedule.

@realAzhyaAryola

Let this thread die a tragic death as well.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

hhmmm I wonder if I'm unbanned from fuckedup forum yet? If I am then I'll post something ,like a response to a remark and be banned again....lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous