The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I just tried to sign up again only to ask why and this is the response I got. Really? evs thinks I'm still a child lol.

Wow just wow, not long until that forum is flushed lololol:

Welcome to forums

In compliance with the COPPA, your account is currently inactive.

Please print this message and have your parent or guardian sign and date

it. Then fax it to:

OR mail it to:

------------------------------ CUT HERE ------------------------------

Permission to participate at "" - http://memebee.com/vancouver">http://memebee.com/vancouver

Username: Why

Email: ********

I HAVE REVIEWED THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MY CHILD AND HEREBY GRANT

PERMISSION TO "" TO STORE THIS INFORMATION.

I UNDERSTAND THIS INFORMATION CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME BY ENTERING A

PASSWORD.

I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY REQUEST FOR THIS INFORMATION TO BE REMOVED FROM ""

AT ANY TIME.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Did you click the right date for your age?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Yes I did! Twice! It's the same game played with me for a long time now  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Did you click the right date for your age?

Naw, thats what i got when my account was put inactive.

Annie

I really hate when people TRY to make me feel like I'm a child or whatever, doesn't work and then they get mad when I refuse to be treated that way lolol

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"

They're really cleaning house huh? lol

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Keeper"

They're really cleaning house huh? lol

Yup, i only "peek" in there Like evs does here... On occasion, you know what i mean? ac_rollseyes  ac_rollseyes  ac_rollseyes  ac_rollseyes  ac_rollseyes

Annie

Haha Keeps, I know what ya mean  ac_biggrin  But you know, it's all good cause I was having a hard time NOT posting there and she just made it super easy now. I have this forum and a few others, and they're waaaayyy more fun and enjoyable  ac_dance

keeper

Im sure shes happy with her decision to remove the only good posters that made that place any fun, now she has the 3 amigos giving each other reach a rounds on a daily basis....

Good times  ac_drinks

People are people Everywhere  ac_rollseyes

Annie

LoL people are people everywhere

Leopardsocks

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4

Annie

Anonymous

C'mpn brucie, you fucking ladyboy. Let's fucking dance.

You cowardly white ladyboy, you wouldn't last 30 fucking seconds against The Iron Ch!nk.  ac_beating Fucking cowardly white turd.

Annie

Awww poor poor evs, bans me and then misses me....can't make up her mind......lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Awww poor poor evs, bans me and then misses me....can't make up her mind......lolol

I would miss you too Annie.

ac_smile