The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Aww thanks Fash, I'd miss you too :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

FYI Fash...in case you missed it over there.

Quote from: "Oscar"Look at old Socks go! Now he's actively working each room against the other.

Divide and conquer has been his game since his first post anywhere here. Have you checked out the signature he's using

on that other forum? "I'm not racist...I don't like ANYBODY"

How long do you think it will take him to slime his way to Mod status over there? Those people think he's just Ol Leopard Socks,

the kindly man that's been so abused by mean Evs.

He'll lay low for a while over there acting like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth and make the occasional strafing run through here.

To the admin here.. Do Not Ban Him!... no matter what he does ignore him. Being banned and abused here is part of his plan...

DON"T GIVE HIM THAT PART!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"FYI Fash...in case you missed it over there.

Quote from: "Oscar"Look at old Socks go! Now he's actively working each room against the other.

Divide and conquer has been his game since his first post anywhere here. Have you checked out the signature he's using

How long do you think it will take him to slime his way to Mod status over there? Those people think he's just Ol Leopard Socks,

He'll lay low for a while over there acting like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth and make the occasional strafing run through here.

To the admin here.. Do Not Ban Him!... no matter what he does ignore him. Being banned and abused here is part of his plan...

No, I did not see that Leopardsocks..

I did see some posts he wrote accusing me of throwing Obvious Li under the bus.

I would assume he never read Obvious Li's posts encouraging trolls to cause havoc here.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I would assume he never read Obvious Li's posts encouraging trolls to cause havoc here.

I WANNA BE A MOD!!! I WANNA BE A MOD!!! I WANNA BE A MOD!!! I WANNA BE A MOD!!! I WANNA BE A MOD!!!  ac_dance

RW

Don't you have a banner to be working on Leo?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

I WANNA BE A MOD!!! I WANNA BE A MOD!!! I WANNA BE A MOD!!! I WANNA BE A MOD!!! I WANNA BE A MOD!!!  ac_dance

I was planning on keeping the same mod team Leopardsocks.

Leopardsocks

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.

I'M NOT PLAYING.

Where's my bat and ball!!!

Oscar said I was going to be a mod. He promised!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I took a peek at the leave your brain at the door forum when I caught this little gem.
QuoteThe Saudis have gone war on fracking driving the price of oil to less than 50 bucks a barrel and grinding on the profit margin of fracking old wells in the US but we see virtually no change at the pumps, it's criminal...and the one pony economy in Alberta? Stick a fork in it, turn it over, it's done.

I know what you will say, consider the source. Is this really the type of no minds you enjoy posting with OL?

RW

Shen, OL is a moron. The sooner you accept this the better you'll be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Shen, OL is a moron. The sooner you accept this the better you'll be.

Have you noticed that Bruce the gif queen and that drunken douche Oscar are now tracking Leo over to ST?

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58948">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58948

Can we say OBSESSED? What a pair of butt fucking tools.  ac_lmfao

You can't make this shit up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.

I'M NOT PLAYING.

Oscar Mayer has been saying a lot of things about our little community that are not true.

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.

I'M NOT PLAYING.

Oscar Mayer has been saying a lot of things about our little community that are not true.

A lot of the stuff that comes out of Geronimo's mouth is bullshit and it just doesn't pertain to this place.

Unfortunately his take on reality is a bit fire water distorted.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shen, OL is a moron. The sooner you accept this the better you'll be.

I have always liked the guy and I respect his many accomplishments throughout his life. I am pissed though at the way he has been badmouthing us to people just a year ago he wouldn't have given the time o day to. That bothers me about him.