The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He lacks character.

That is a recent development and a result of his hatred of Sox. You know that too.

RW

No it isn't.  One thing I am good at is reading people.  He's always been a piece of shit.

Sorry kid.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I took a peek at the leave your brain at the door forum when I caught this little gem.
QuoteThe Saudis have gone war on fracking driving the price of oil to less than 50 bucks a barrel and grinding on the profit margin of fracking old wells in the US but we see virtually no change at the pumps, it's criminal...and the one pony economy in Alberta? Stick a fork in it, turn it over, it's done.

I know what you will say, consider the source. Is this really the type of no minds you enjoy posting with OL?

I didn't mind Obvious Li, but EU on other hand is the biggest idiot I have ever seen post in my life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No it isn't.  One thing I am good at is reading people.  He's always been a piece of shit.

Sorry kid.

No need to be sorry, I just disagree with you that's all. He was a good poster prior to his hissy fit departure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I took a peek at the leave your brain at the door forum when I caught this little gem.
QuoteThe Saudis have gone war on fracking driving the price of oil to less than 50 bucks a barrel and grinding on the profit margin of fracking old wells in the US but we see virtually no change at the pumps, it's criminal...and the one pony economy in Alberta? Stick a fork in it, turn it over, it's done.

I know what you will say, consider the source. Is this really the type of no minds you enjoy posting with OL?

I didn't mind Obvious Li, but EU on other hand is the biggest idiot I have ever seen post in my life.

He's obsessed with the Iron Ch!nk, but he's a harmless twit. What the dunces don't realize is every time you try to block a pipeline you are doing Saudi Arabia's bidding. Oh well, critical thinking and VF are incompatible.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That is a recent development and a result of his hatred of Sox. You know that too.

But most people that hate me don't lose their shit.

They plan my assassination, or advise the police I am a terorist in hiding, or ring my wife and tell her to leave immediately or else.

I don't think he hates me. I think he wants to be like me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

But most people that hate me don't lose their shit.

They plan my assassination, or advise the police I am a terorist in hiding, or ring my wife and tell her to leave immediately or else.

I don't think he hates me. I think he wants to be like me.

Whether he hates you or not he demanded we not have you here..

Out of loyalty I would have went along with that, but when I found out his loyalty was not to us, he lost his mod privileges.

Leopardsocks

Offer still stands.

If my departure will restore your feng shui, just say the word.

I'll walk. I have neither desire nor intent to be the central core of malcontent in here.

I have Van for that.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You are fine Leo.  Chill.

I agree, Leopardsocks should chill.

He is part of our little community now.

ac_smile

Leopardsocks

Er...why am I handcuffed and chained to the wall?

Why is Shen standing there holding a whip?

Why is RW sharpening a BIIIIIG knife?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Er...why am I handcuffed and chained to the wall?

Why is Shen standing there holding a whip?

Why is RW sharpening a BIIIIIG knife?

ac_wot

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks