The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

asal

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"I was perfectly happy over there.  Evs didn't like my happiness.
You may be right. I wonder if cells have a big fight before they do the mitosis thing.  ac_unsure

Rabbit :)  Rabbits are very egg obsessed  ac_cool

I just logged in to say - about a week ago someone posted "good fences make good neighbours."  

I think that attitude helps.

The banishment was forced, but people don't like each other - so, we're starting over.  People who do like each other are divided (as how the wall came down in East Berlin over night).  Things aren't fair.  It is what it is.  Good potential.

There was nothing like some of the good things.  I have poems saved.  There were some really good moments.

As a nod to munday, he may be very clever  acc_devil

@realAzhyaAryola

Hi, asal. If that is really you then I want to say hello and I miss you and weebs. ac_hithere

Clever and Munday don't belong in the same sentence though.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

asal

^hi azhya!!!!  :)  salamat!!  walang azhya :(

@realAzhyaAryola

Aw, thanks. I wasn't going to post on this thread but I'll make an exception for you, asal. Hugs.  acc_hugz
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

asal

Me too acc_hugz

I hope I can find your forum for your food!  I'll find you azhya :)

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_flower Haha! You're so sweet, asal. I'm sure we will welcome friendlies like you.
@realAzhyaAryola

asal

Thank you Azhya.

RW is missed.  All the time. (and I won't survive without your meal descriptions Azhya :) )

I'm sorry that the fence came down.  It seems necessary for the fighting people.

">//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "asal"Thank you Azhya.

RW is missed.  All the time. (and I won't survive without your meal descriptions Azhya :) )

I'm sorry that the fence came down.  It seems necessary for the fighting people.

">//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

I think many do miss her but I think a few don't like sloth evs, the rodent soon, the pig Munday, the Inked Angel, and a few others.
@realAzhyaAryola

asal

Quote from: "RW"Miss you too asal!

Woohoo!!   acc_hugz  ac_flower

I saved the poem you wrote (found words)

You have ruined us for any other realwoman :(  You are missed by many.

Berry Sweet

That you my little swagmiester?

asal

Hey swaggalicious!

I love how you're telling people to breathe in ... (whatever) ... and breathe out swag!

You get it.   ac_flower

(I'll go back to my corner   ac_hithere )

RW

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "RW"Miss you too asal!

Woohoo!!   acc_hugz  ac_flower

I saved the poem you wrote (found words)

You have ruined us for any other realwoman :(  You are missed by many.

Ah asal!  I loved that poem with your words.  It is definitely one of my favourites!

Now I get to ruin others!  I'm a lucky gal. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "asal"Hey swaggalicious!

I love how you're telling people to breathe in ... (whatever) ... and breathe out swag!

You get it.   ac_flower

(I'll go back to my corner   ac_hithere )

ac_hithere

zen in swag out.

http://b.imdoc.fr/private/1/private-category/photo/7204392720/479314820b/private-category-smiley-zen-img.gif">

Leopardsocks

This is bemusing...

Quote from: "Munday"i do appreciate your kind invitation.....ACC appears to be overwhelmed with malcontents.....is this by accident...or a devilish plan to capture the site.....we shall see

Overwhelmed with malcontents?

I don't see any discontentment around here. Everyone seems cool, happy and looking forward to moving on.

On the other hand, let us examine the conduct of THEIR crew. Bruce and Munday are banging the grumble gong as hard as possible. Oscar simply cannot cope with the loss. Conspiracy theories abound, particularly how RW with or without my allegiance has pulled off a great coup, and everyone here are now in my power...

ITS A FORUM, PEOPLE!!! It is not real life. It is a social outlet that allows total strangers to interact without impact on their respective realities.

GET A FUCKING GRIP!!!

I've never seen so much hooplah over a forum. Never.