The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

Yes. We all know that. But as you have recently witnessed, much to your despair, hatred abounds. Especially in their ranks.

Evs, of course, could douse their fire with ease, by simply asking them to restrain themselves and expend their energy in her forum. But she will not do that. That would contravene her hopes and expectations.

However, I have experienced forum wars in the past. Responsible forum owners will decry and such conduct, to the extent that should any of their flock wander over to another site specifically to incite said hatred, they will also administer some form of punitive action.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Yes. We all know that. But as you have recently witnessed, much to your despair, hatred abounds. Especially in their ranks.

Evs, of course, could douse their fire with ease, by simply asking them to restrain themselves and expend their energy in her forum. But she will not do that. That would contravene her hopes and expectations.

However, I have experienced forum wars in the past. Responsible forum owners will decry and such conduct, to the extent that should any of their flock wander over to another site specifically to incite said hatred, they will also administer some form of punitive action.

I like evs Leopardsocks and I wish her the very best.

Tatterdamelion

Evs on the VF forum says to live and let live. She is wise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"Evs on the VF forum says to live and let live. She is wise.

She has been a friend to me Tatterdamelion.

Annie

Who PI was posted? I'm not gonna open a page and waste my precious time reading they're garbage but I am curious.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Asian Pride

There was no personal identification ever posted.

Personal identification includes full names, addresses, phone numbers, pics, etc.  THIS is PI....

What you clowns claim to be PI, isn't.  It is random ramblings, by anonymous posters, including no actual PI.

RW likes to rewrite the rules.  And many here seem keen to "follow the leader."

I am here to state the full truth, and the facts as they exist.

Asian Pride

That being said, this is a non issue.  RW herself is perpetuating it, for her own goals.

Some Mods here, and some Mods there, are simply fucking idiots!  Plain and simple!  There is no other way to explain it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"That being said, this is a non issue.  RW herself is perpetuating it, for her own goals.

Some Mods here, and some Mods there, are simply fucking idiots!  Plain and simple!  There is no other way to explain it.

Oh whatever asshole.

keeper

Quote from: "Asian Pride"That being said, this is a non issue.  RW herself is perpetuating it, for her own goals.

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Keeper"You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

Haven't learned yet?  Go fuck yourself, you loser.

keeper

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Keeper"You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

Haven't learned yet?  Go fuck yourself, you loser.

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

Verbal Warning

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh whatever asshole.

It's the truth.

There is no purpose to get worked up over that thread.

I have seen it!  RW is just being her typical self...

Asian Pride

Verbal Warning

Eat shit.

RW

Why even reply to that POS guys?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"Why even reply to that POS guys?

They like me, RW!  So much so, that they cannot stay away!