The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Annie"uh oh now it looks like bye bye for Mel....again? Already?

Keeper is the biggest faggot that I have ever seen Moderate.

No, it's the Langley Ladyboy.

lol, this is not PI as he has said he lives in Langley several times.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "nikepumps"
Quote from: "Annie"In fact it was me who deleted a post of yours because it was just realllyyy nasty.

I don't care if a post is deleted here or there.

Although, I would personally never give you Mod privileges in the first place.

However, Keeper is like a mall cop that is angry that he could never, in his wildest dreams, make the cut in real law enforcement.

[size=150]You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.[/size]

Anonymous

Save the spam, Keeper.  Either lock the forum down, or STFU.  Those are your two options.  It is non-negotiable.

keeper

Quote from: "nikepumps"Save the spam, Keeper.  Either lock the forum down, or STFU.  Those are your two options.  It is non-negotiable.

Warned

Ban 6hr.

RW

I'd let him talk to himself all night then clean up the mess in the morning :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Speaking of which, goodnight folks!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'd let him talk to himself all night then clean up the mess in the morning :)

Keeper is a brain dead idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "big richard"
Quote from: "RW"I'd let him talk to himself all night then clean up the mess in the morning :)

Keeper is a brain dead idiot.

Big Rickie?

I am big ass A***e.

ac_dance

Annie

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"My hubby can be a big boob!

mmmmmmm boobs  ac_lovestruck

Annie

He bought a one day pass for like 9 bucks. But he didn't go to Fan Expo with us so he was gonna use it to go to the doctor and waste like 6 bucks! When he can just save it for when we have an all day outing, anyways that's what he's now gonna do  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

What about asses? The Iron Ch1nk has a booty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Big Rickie?

I am big ass A***e.  ac_dance

You don't have to remind me!  You and I go back a lot longer than you may realize...

Anonymous

Quote from: "stinky bastard"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Big Rickie?

I am big ass A***e.  ac_dance

You don't have to remind me!  You and I go back a lot longer than you may realize...

What??  ac_huh  ac_huh  ac_huh