The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Renee"Socks you seem to be too concerned with what is being said about you at that other place. Why? Are your feelings hurt or are you trying to reassure the members here that you are not as bad as they are painting you out to be?

If it is a matter of reassurance it is not necessary. I think everyone here is well aware of how toxic the atmosphere is over there and how ridiculous the people have become. At this point Van has become nothing more than a clown farm so why waste time worrying about it?

I have a sack full of clown seeds I haven't used yet!!!

Now...are my feelings hurt? Fuck off...you know me better than that.

Yes, I would like to re-assure members that my conduct here will not be so rambunctious.

Let your actions determine how you are perceived and PLEASE just STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Leo,

Once again, I am sorry for you receiving any ire for MY actions.  I wish I could take it all back but I can't and I'm sorry to have to bear the scars of a difficult moment in my life.  You are not the only one unfortunately.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I have always held that if you associate with snakes, you're a snake.

Such is the venom of the cesspool next door that people that may have been worthy of respect at some point are now reduced to playing the game according to the principles of the vermin that live in the scum at the bottom of the pond.

This, from Lochdub;"I think that Mr. Kuklinski's point is that the chap in question was seeking to play on the concern many of us felt for a friend (someone whom we had come know well despite never having met her) for purposes that still remain ambiguous."

The chap in question being their nemesis and focal point of the odium, your humble scribe.

What he is saying that I used a tragic and regrettable occurrence involving a high profile and much admired member for "ambiguous" purposes.

These cretins have no low point. Such an accusation is abhorrent...but to come from one that I regarded as above such reprehensible conduct is clear evidence that the putrefaction has dispersed almost completely through their ranks.

Sad. Truly sad. But it is endemic...entrenched...and permanent.

Nice one, Colonel.

I used to like loch. Now he is one evs most diligent pupils

RW

Dear Oscar,

I am not a mod here.  I do not know why you are banned.

Stop asking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Dear Oscar,

Stop asking.

The Langley Ladyboy is banned?

[size=200]WOO HOO[/size] ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance

RW

k feel sorry for evs.  She can remove me from sight but not from mind (including the minds of others).  I wonder how long the memory of me will haunt her both on and off the board while I barely give her a second thought.  

Hatred buys no solace.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^Hey sister, some of us thrive on anger and hatred. ac_dance

To answer your question though, your memory will live on as long as VF does. Your impact on that board was huge.

They've already forgotten The Iron Ch1nk. acc_angry

curses

Stop asking.

The Langley Ladyboy is a fucking idiot. He belongs on the misfit phorum. Phuck him I say.

On the other hand the Iron Ch1nk is brilliant and sexy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "curses"

Stop asking.

The Langley Ladyboy is a fucking idiot. He belongs on the misfit phorum. Phuck him I say.

On the other hand the Iron Ch1nk is brilliant and sexy.

All very fucking true soonie baby.

WTF is Munday suckholing around evs if he hates Sox and can't live with him? Isn't Sox allowed there or is Munday trying to weasel his way into a mod job on the dying phag phorum?

Leopardsocks

I been BANNED again for malicious content. I called Inky "Oinky".

Then when the ban is nearing its completion, they increase it, a la Stalin's gulag policy.

The gag is that they don;t want me posting there...but her bozos just cut and paste and quote me anyway!!!!

I don't know if she's dumber than a box of rocks, or simply exasperated to the point of delerium.

But I vote for both.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I been BANNED again for malicious content. I called Inky "Oinky".

Then when the ban is nearing its completion, they increase it, a la Stalin's gulag policy.

The gag is that they don;t want me posting there...but her bozos just cut and paste and quote me anyway!!!!

I don't know if she's dumber than a box of rocks, or simply exasperated to the point of delerium.

But I vote for both.

You called that poor innocent lady "Oinky"? How the fuck do you sleep at night. ac_tongue

Leopardsocks

Like a pig in a warm wallow...

Oh, wait. Was that malicious? To the pig, I mean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Like a pig in a warm wallow...

Oh, wait. Was that malicious? To the pig, I mean.

IA is a self-righteous idiotic twat. Can't fucking stand her.

RW

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I been BANNED again for malicious content. I called Inky "Oinky".

But I vote for both.

Take the hint already.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

But I vote for both.

Take the hint already.

We do not like it when VF posters cause trouble here, so why should we go there and cause problems for evs and mimi.