The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

Because the traffic signals were on strike?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Today's installment is brought to us by that fake homo, Gay Boy Bob.
QuoteWhy do the Irish have their own parade?

Unread postby Gay Boy Bob » 17 Mar 2014, 09:54

I'm tired of them shoving their lifestyle in our faces:

I know is Bob is trolling as usual, but still. He can't distinguish between green hats and some 50 year old men nude in public with dildo's and simulated sex acts??

What a sick motherfucker he must be. :roll:

Odinson

Realwoman cannot see the difference also...

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Today's installment is brought to us by that fake homo, Gay Boy Bob.
QuoteWhy do the Irish have their own parade?

Unread postby Gay Boy Bob » 17 Mar 2014, 09:54

I'm tired of them shoving their lifestyle in our faces:

I know is Bob is trolling as usual, but still. He can't distinguish between green hats and some 50 year old men nude in public with dildo's and simulated sex acts??

What a sick motherfucker he must be. :roll:

That's not really even the issue. I have yet to have someone explain to me and make sense of the correlation between sexual orientation and the celebration of The Feast of St. Patrick.

The Parade is to honor a Catholic St. not some rainbow colored Unitarian, anything goes, dude. In reality the gay people can march in the parade they just can't use it as a platform to showcase being gay because that's not what the parade is about. I mean for fucks sake, the parade is not a political or social statement it's a celebration of a religious holiday observed by the Irish.  The problem with the whole thing is that there is a very vocal minority among gay people who want to politicize their sexual orientation in some very strange ways. And by doing so I don't think they really understand the damage that they do to their cause.

Besides I still can't figure out why they insist on doing something where they are plainly and openly unwanted. When you consider the drunken belligerence that is common on St Patrick's Day in places like Boston and NYC, any gay marchers would do well to stay clear of that mess. Just sayin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I see we are talking about two different things here Renee. I didn't mean people who want to turn a St. Paddy's day festivities into gay pride part deux. I am talking about the stupidity of thinking that there is no difference between the family friendly stuff at March 17 parade and the lewd triple X exhibitionism that happens at SOME gay pride parades. What sick parent would take their young kids to see that?

Odinson

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/miami-beach-gay-pride-parade-2013.jpg">

Odinson

We need a heterosexual pride parade also...

Anonymous

That pic is mild compared to these.

http://www.avalancheevents.com/media/604x999/Bike-Rally.jpg">

http://marknesop.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/gaypridenyc.jpg">

If this was at a movie theatre you would have to be 18 to see it. However, if it's on a public street any age can and WILL see it. :roll:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I see we are talking about two different things here Renee. I didn't mean people who want to turn a St. Paddy's day festivities into gay pride part deux. I am talking about the stupidity of thinking that there is no difference between the family friendly stuff at March 17 parade and the lewd triple X exhibitionism that happens at SOME gay pride parades. What sick parent would take their young kids to see that?

"Family friendly"?????

Well maybe the parade itself is but if you have ever been in NYC on St. Patty's Day it's anything but family friendly.

Let's see; arrests by the ton in the middle of the day for drunk and disorderly, teens and armature drinkers puking in garbage cans because they can't handle the green beer and Jameson, being harassed and having your ass pinched by drunks and assholes in the spectator crowd, :o  

Shall I go on? :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Sounds just like any other festival...

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Sounds just like any other festival...

The Festival of Assholes.

Holy shit, THAT'S is the gay connection!  :shock:

Odinson

When theres a rock-concert or some shit like that in here... Theres alot of that drunken disorderly, harrassment, ass pinching, puking etc. Goes like that in the evening.

Families just avoid the crowd.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
"Family friendly"?????

Well maybe the parade itself is but if you have ever been in NYC on St. Patty's Day it's anything but family friendly.

Let's see; arrests by the ton in the middle of the day for drunk and disorderly, teens and armature drinkers puking in garbage cans because they can't handle the green beer and Jameson, being harassed and having your ass pinched by drunks and assholes in the spectator crowd, :o  

Shall I go on? :?

OK, that's the people in attendance though. Nothing you can do about that.