The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

Well, like I said...I get a bit tempestuous...no offence meant...if I did indeed offend.

Apologies, if due.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As long as there's a mimi there will be snarky and that excites evs to no end. They thrive on that.

What Mimi wants, Mimi gets.  She suffers from Princess Syndrome.  It has always been this way.  All of the Mods know it, they just can't say it.

She is friends with Evs, so Evs will do what Mimi says.

Mimi is a lying piece of shit, that will throw anyone under the bus.  She just pretends she is something else with her stupid fake smilies.

Trust me...  I have worked with her.  She only pretends, to achieve her ultimate goal of a cooking forum!  10 years ago she did that, and she does that to this day.

Out of any Mod there, Mimi is the least trustworthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As long as there's a mimi there will be snarky and that excites evs to no end. They thrive on that.

What Mimi wants, Mimi gets.  She suffers from Princess Syndrome.  It has always been this way.  All of the Mods know it, they just can't say it.

Mimi is a lying piece of shit, that will throw anyone under the bus.  She just pretends she is something else with her stupid fake smilies.

Trust me...  I have worked with her.  She only pretends, to achieve her ultimate goal of a cooking forum!  10 years ago she did that, and she does that to this day.

I don't believe evs gives a shit what anyone thinks including mimi. Evs is a her way or the highway dictator.

Anonymous

Mimi calls the shots there, trust me...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Mimi calls the shots there, trust me...

No, she doesn't, but I don't care anyway.

RW

Why are people on VF still whining about me?

If I didn't treat you like a human its because you didn't act like one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Translation .. Eat a bag of Dicks

RW

Chew really well too because I'd hate if you choked.

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

RDL

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

She actually seems nicer than she did in late 2012 when I first returned to Memebee.

@realAzhyaAryola

Perhaps she is to you because you don't challenge her. However, once she knows you've seen her ugly side, it's just a matter of time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

I always maintain (right, RW), that if you hang out with snakes, you're probably a snake.

By any measure, evs is a snake. No-one can deny that.

So, why such loyalty from mimi and Blurt???

RW

Yes Leo but what if you hang around with snakes sometimes but other times you hang out with doves and kittens and bunny rabbits?  What are you then?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!