The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

ac_toofunny  This is turning into a funny Wednesday evening.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

I think most people on the globe would agree that this is the most retarded forum..

I cant believe some Midget pants bothers you so much..

Living in a city really has messed up your priorities.

Annie

Haha odi, no it doesn't bother me, I think it's funny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Haha odi, no it doesn't bother me, I think it's funny

It shouldnt..

These folks here call peeps silly kindergarten names and then get all sour puss`s when some1 calls them names... What the hell??

Summary.

Whites and the other people on this planet arent meant to mix.

Annie

Not the way I see it Odi....after the experience I endured over "there" this is nothing. It'll be all quiet here for the longest till someone either pops in and says some stupid shit or pass along stupid shit from "there".   Retardation on other forums can retire but it takes "two".

Odinson

Odinson

I think Obvious Li kept a lid on his real self in here...

The understanding meter just topped and he got upset..

Annie

I think Obvious Li was always a troll trekked over from "there"

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I think Obvious Li was always a troll trekked over from "there"

I think he is kinda like Dixie..

Annie

Dixie? What do you mean? What's a Dixie?

Annie

Do you mean this?

Urban Dictionary: Took a dixie

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Took+a+dixie">www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Took+a+dixie

"They took a dixie on that one." Another example: "They did a good job on the paint but took a dixie on the suspension." by George W Kush

Odinson

Dixie means Confederate states of america..

The southern states in the american civil war..

They lost the war so if something goes wrong... It goes south or dixie.

Annie

Ohh yaaaa, ok I knew that! Just didn't come to me lolol

Odinson

Obvious Li would have fought for General Lee..

Annie