The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

It's funny though how their stories get longer and longer and more misconstrued with every new post....lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's funny though how their stories get longer and longer and more misconstrued with every new post....lololol

It's not that complicated really. Evs is a nasty instigating liar.

Annie

She is, and she has her idiots side kicks chiming in as well.  mimi seems to think I'm hating on her....wtf? I'm not even there! This was months ago for ffs. Ho hum some people just like to stir the shit pot and cry the victim even when shit has settled.  It's true I don't like her because she's proven herself to be a liar and then trying to pin shit on me lolol.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She is, and she has her idiots side kicks chiming in as well.  mimi seems to think I'm hating on her....wtf? I'm not even there! This was months ago for ffs. Ho hum some people just like to stir the shit pot and cry the victim even when shit has settled.  It's true I don't like her because she's proven herself to be a liar and then trying to pin shit on me lolol.

She is trying to get us back ya know. Lifting the ban on RW for example and announcing nobody is banned.

VF is long past it's best before date and I want nothing to do with her shit forum.

Annie

Haha, wanna bet "no one is banned"? As soon as I log on, within minutes I'm banned! Soo that's basically the SAME as perma banned in my books.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"She is, and she has her idiots side kicks chiming in as well.  mimi seems to think I'm hating on her....wtf? I'm not even there! This was months ago for ffs. Ho hum some people just like to stir the shit pot and cry the victim even when shit has settled.  It's true I don't like her because she's proven herself to be a liar and then trying to pin shit on me lolol.

She is trying to get us back ya know. Lifting the ban on RW for example and announcing nobody is banned.

VF is long past it's best before date and I want nothing to do with her shit forum.

She disabled my account.  It is moot if I am banned or not.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Disabled account is the same as banned as well in my books.  Stupid little baby head games, no thanks.

Odinson

I remember we used to punish rookies in junior high if the poor thing didnt know the pecking order...

Certain tables and chairs were our property..

lol good times.

Annie

Sooo you were a big bully in high school?

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Disabled account is the same as banned as well in my books.  Stupid little baby head games, no thanks.

It sure is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Sooo you were a big bully in high school?

I beat up rivals..

The other people just didnt challenge us.

Annie

Your momma must have been proud.....

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Your momma must have been proud.....

What...

9/10

8,5/10

8,75/10

9,25/10

9,5/10

10,25/10.

It goes over 10 because of a bonus.

Thats pretty much what my report cards look like..

Swedish and behaviour are 5/10.

I protest swedish and I dont behave.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

I can speak swedish but I dont want it to be mandatory in finnish schools.

Its a remnant from the 19th century.

Who cares about behaviour if I´m an A student in everything else.

Annie

Well, isn't that special....