The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Well, isn't that special....

Were you bullied in school?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Then I would have to explain what the mandalorian helmet on the door handle means.

Annie

Ahhh hahahaha RW!  Nah I wasn't bullied in school. Got into a few fights but not really bullied. I kept to myself, stayed out others bs but if anyone started something with me I kicked their ass.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

High school is pretty much survival of the fittest.

Like if you ruled the sports, you got alot of friends and respect. Status.

It made things easier..

Ugene

Quote from: "Odinson"High school is pretty much survival of the fittest.

It made things easier..

Really? what happened to all those friends? gone? they soon figured out what a fckin dumbwit you are? because you seem to be pathetically reaching out for friendship on line all day long every day...

Odinson

Quote from: "Ugene"

It made things easier..

Really? what happened to all those friends? gone? they soon figured out what a fckin dumbwit you are? because you seem to be pathetically reaching out for friendship on line all day long every day...

Yes.. Thats what I have been doing here.. Being nice and trying to be friends with the people.

As for old friends.. Schools change, people move to other places.. Some friendships last and some dont.

You probably didnt finish highschool and I wouldnt even trust you to shine my shoes.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Odinson"I can speak swedish but I dont want it to be mandatory in finnish schools.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA17EIEZZZs
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Ugene"

It made things easier..

Yes.. Thats what I have been doing here.. Being nice and trying to be friends with the people.

As for old friends.. Schools change, people move to other places.. Some friendships last and some dont.

You probably didnt finish highschool and I wouldnt even trust you to shine my shoes.

There is no question that Ugene is an uneducated idiot.

Odinson

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was hoping this thread would not make a come back, but I knew it would.

Well it did.

By the way, Memebee is down:

QuoteService Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.2c0f1160.1431799443.582f1fb

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Something is wrong with this one too...

I get errors when clicking the threads.