The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"
In all fairness, Fash has been the victim of old Vesna's vile, braindead, irrational outbursts too Keeps. She accused her of child abuse. :roll:

nono I know, that's why im confused why she would stick up for this vile piece of work being abused by her as well.

I don't think she's defending old Vesna so much as criticizing what she perceives as name calling and that of course includes Vesna.

Im not retarded gezzzzzz, I know what shes implying, Still, my comments stand. With her I wouldn't say shit about her if it wasn't true. I fucken hate her [size=50]Hate[/size] [size=85]Hate[/size] Hate [size=150]Hate[/size][size=200]Hate[/size] it

Anonymous

nono I know, that's why im confused why she would stick up for this vile piece of work being abused by her as well.

I don't think she's defending old Vesna so much as criticizing what she perceives as name calling and that of course includes Vesna.

Im not retarded gezzzzzz, I know what shes implying, Still, my comments stand. With her I wouldn't say shit about her if it wasn't true. I fucken hate her [size=50]Hate[/size] [size=85]Hate[/size] Hate [size=150]Hate[/size][size=200]Hate[/size] it

Trust me brutha Keeper, you're preaching to the choir. She is a vile idiot and that is putting it mildly. However, like the Wulfman said, Fash wants everyone to get along. Totally unrealistic especially with a despicable piece of human excrement like Vesna.

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"

What I've seen of Fashionista she wants everyone to get along, no fighting, no name calling or back stabbing. She is what is known as a "genuinely nice person".

Unfortunately the forum format around here isn't exactly conducive to always playing nice with each other. A lot of strong aggressive personalities placed in close quarters and left to their own devices will lead to the occasional dust up. That's just the nature of the beast.

This format is what it is. It is a nice ideal for everyone to get along, but that is just not realistic. Like you Wulfie, you've been getting under my skin lately. ;)

Hey I just got back here after being gone for awhile. If I'm bugging you already I must be better than I thought. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Name calling and insults are unbecoming of adults and it doesn't matter if it is evs, Shen Li or anyone else who does it.

If you are referring to me calling her a Hypocrite I was being nice, unbecoming or not. Funny you don't say anything to her when shes calling me creeper or the many other names.

In all fairness, Fash has been the victim of old Vesna's vile, braindead, irrational outbursts too Keeps. She accused her of child abuse. :roll:

What is it about this medium that brings out the bad side of people? Or is this medium a playground for bad people?

Anyone that would talk that way about Fash is as crazy as Gary Oak. She is the sweetest, kindest person I have ever seen on  the internet.

RW

It's the anonymity of the format.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Trust me brutha Keeper, you're preaching to the choir. She is a vile idiot and that is putting it mildly. However, like the Wulfman said, Fash wants everyone to get along. Totally unrealistic especially with a despicable piece of human excrement like Vesna.

Okay, lets get along. Come over and wash my dishes.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's the anonymity of the format.

Format of the anonymity>?

Anonymous

Okie dokie, but first you gotta shave Vesna's hairy armpits. ;)   :lol:

keeper

Ive done worse my dear. The key is to make sure you don't eat before the deed. Head down, and go in deep.

Anonymous

Ive done worse my dear. The key is to make sure you don't eat before the deed. Head down, and go in deep.

Be careful, that you do not trip and nick her jugular.

Wulf

How do you know her pits are hairy? Have you been privy to something special between you and her?  :lol:

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's the anonymity of the format.

Format of the anonymity>?

I'm not sure what you're asking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

How do you know her pits are hairy? Have you been privy to something we should know about?  :lol:

Most white chicks are hairy apes. Your wife probably spends a fortune on waxing. :lol:

Wulf

How do you know her pits are hairy? Have you been privy to something we should know about?  :lol:

Most white chicks are hairy apes. Your wife probably spends a fortune on waxing. :lol:

Not married......anymore........Thank Christ.

But when I was married allowing my woman to suck a few extra bucks out of the bank account for things like waxing was infinitely more preferable to having her suck the life out of me.

Ask your husband I'm sure he will say the same. :lol:

Anonymous

Not married......anymore........Thank Christ.

But when I was married allowing my woman to suck a few extra bucks out of the bank account for things like waxing was infinitely more preferable to having her suck the life out of me.

Ask your husband I'm sure he will say the same. :lol:

Hey Wulfman, that was a shot at wasn't it?? :x Not bad, I will admit.