The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"on old old DV and old DV and when she started this forum she was totally different.....and i mean totally.....engaging, funny..interested in posting and debating topics.......when she was pregnant with the last kid she went beserk......started to attack people and call people out......became VERY political......began showing visceral hatred for anyone conservative...got involved with idle some more.......and began gathering other lefties mimi, sharlee, ghost, yamada, jack, reel, yvr, (RW at one time) etc into the fold and giving everyone else the cold shoulder....attacking very personally anyone who disagreed with her or who she didnt like...ive known her since the old old  DV days so i am somewhat sympathetic to her......but now she has become this humorless, nasty, bitchy, viscous very different person.......not sure why or if it even matters......i post there when i am bored knowing she and her followers have me on ignore and will rarely if ever respond to one of my posts....no biggy to me but i just feel it is kinda sad

I never knew anything other than the witless, petulant, rabid barking twat that she is today. A total bore to read anything she writes. I would take 10 of any of those people you mentioned anyday over 1 current version of Vesna. They have all abandoned ship now and for the reasons you mentioned. It's no biggy for me either, but I was just trying to figure out how someone so bloody horrible could possibly attract so many posters. Now I understand.

RW

She's never gathered me around with other "lefties" and I haven't changed my position on any issue so that was a rather dumbass thing to say Munday.  The difference is, the board used to actually have debate on it.  It seems to be more of a vicious slugfest with trolls.  Not so much fun anymore.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's never gathered me around with other "lefties" and I haven't changed my position on any issue so that was a rather dumbass thing to say Munday.  The difference is, the board used to actually have debate on it.  It seems to be more of a vicious slugfest with trolls.  Not so much fun anymore.

eggs ackly!!

Renee

Hey, a a good slugfest is good for the soul. Anyone who disagrees is God damn pussy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Hey, a a good slugfest is good for the soul. Anyone who disagrees is God damn pussy.

Renee, I see you responding to Oddstain's stupidity and I think to myself, WHY?? I am sure any casual observer will prolly have the same reaction.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Hey, a a good slugfest is good for the soul. Anyone who disagrees is God damn pussy.

Renee, I see you responding to Oddstain's stupidity and I think to myself, WHY?? I am sure any casual observer will prolly have the same reaction.

I don't know what it is but he peaks my curiosity. I think he might be worth salvaging. He behaves decently over at Blue's forum. It makes me wonder why he can't manage the same around here.

Besides since Gordy is gone I have no one to kick around. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's never gathered me around with other "lefties" and I haven't changed my position on any issue so that was a rather dumbass thing to say Munday.  The difference is, the board used to actually have debate on it.  It seems to be more of a vicious slugfest with trolls.  Not so much fun anymore.

no its not......you were a dumb ass lefty then, and still are......except now you cant shut up either......which is a real bad combination.....not sure if its hormones or environment or whatever with you white chicks...but pissy seems to be the new norm......too many man pussies around these days......no wonder this country is going down the crapper :ugeek:

RW

I like a good slugfest as much as the next guy/gal but it's boring when that's all there is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

no its not......you were a dumb ass lefty then, and still are......except now you cant shut up either......which is a real bad combination.....not sure if its hormones or environment or whatever with you white chicks...but pissy seems to be the new norm......too many man pussies around these days......no wonder this country is going down the crapper :ugeek:

I'll happily shut up if that's what you want.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

i noticed as well......his fucking pathetic attempt at redemption over there.........its an act a two year old could see through.....starting to remind me of the -oh isnt gordie cute- routine again...........posting shit in every thread....apologizing.....sucking up......kissing ass.............schizo shit

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"

now where would the fun be in that...i would have no one to play with then.........your my favorite dumb ass lefty

RW

You know, if righties were actually intelligent, I'd like them a lot more.

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I don't want you to shut up Real Woman..

Your thoughts are appreciated.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"As are yours Fash.

Thank you so much Real Woman, I feel that truthfully Obvious Li likes to read your thoughts too.

:)