The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 22, 2024, 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You have mastered being a very nice person. Now, that's as good as it gets!!

No lie!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I got blessed by a toothless Filipino man the other day.  He said I was sunshine.

i was told by a 20 something Vietnamese girl i was the man of her dreams.....she was a very perceptive girl i think.... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm a master debater.

You are so blessed Real Woman..

There isn't anything that I have mastered.

well if you can cook even half of those recipes you post.....you got my vote

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You have mastered being a very nice person. Now, that's as good as it gets!!

Thank you so much cc li tarte, I am very flattered.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I got blessed by a toothless Filipino man the other day.  He said I was sunshine.

There could be a joke here that I don't understand, but I think you mean blessed by a Filipino priest?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Evs is all right by me.

For whatever reason, some people don't like her. That's fine. But I don't see the point in hating someone because of their politics (or of the way they choose to run a forum). Evs is a person. Just like Munday or Shen or Renee. A person, by the way, who poured her heart and soul into a community-building project over many years.

She doesn't deserve the hatred. A person is a person before being a forum admin (or a Bolshie  ;) ).

Dude, I can understand your fierce loyalties. In fact, I admire that quality in a person. However, you said urself that she doesn't listen to her "beloved community" or her mods. It's her forum and she is free to do whatever she wishes. If that includes handing it over to the likes of Odi and SMP, so be it.

I want you to know the reason so many despise Vesna has NOTHING to do with her hyper-ideological politics. I like Romero and RW, but we disagree on most things. As OL said, she has developed a very harsh, puerile persona. She has always been a lefty since I have known her and that's kewl, but she has become more erratic just over the three plus years I have known her. The proof is in all the good posters abandoning ship.

I think as Renee pointed out there are other issues at work with Vesna. We will probably never know what it/they are and I don't care anyway, it's none of my biz. What we do know is that forum is really circling the bowl and she is 100% responsible for that. It's hard watching someone come unglued before our very eyes.

Chickenfeets

Okay, heard.

I'm off to earn my living.

Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Okay, heard.

I'm off to earn my living.

Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend.

Have a good one there Blurt.

BTW, what the fuck is going on between you and Fash?? This is how rumours get started ya know. I should know because I am usually the one who starts em. ;)

Chickenfeets

Fash is great-souled. I'm attracted to great souls.

Go ahead, Shen. Start rumours. See if I care.  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Fash is great-souled. I'm attracted to great souls.

Go ahead, Shen. Start rumours. See if I care.  ;)

Nah, I better not. No sense breaking up a happy family.

Don't work too hard dude.

Renee

You had to go there, didn't you?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Oddstain is a master[size=50]de[/size]bater too.

keeper

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Evs is all right by me.

For whatever reason, some people don't like her. That's fine. But I don't see the point in hating someone because of their politics (or of the way they choose to run a forum). Evs is a person. Just like Munday or Shen or Renee. A person, by the way, who poured her heart and soul into a community-building project over many years.

She doesn't deserve the hatred. A person is a person before being a forum admin (or a Bolshie  ;) ).

As she shits all over your good name on the other forum, hmmmm

Chickenfeets

::sigh::

Keeps,

If I took to heart every bad thing people say about me, I'd be paralyzed. Plus, to the best of my knowledge, Evs is speaking from a place of hurt, not of malice.

Further, I don't let what someone says about another person affect how I see that person. Trust me, I've been judged severely enough throughout my entire life that I made myself a promise years ago to never judge others so severely, and to interact with others on the basis of their humanity--something denied to me for most of my life. Thus, I've learned to focus on the beam in my own eye rather than on the splinter in my neighbour's.

I don't believe for a second that Evs and I will not be able to remain friends. I just don't like how The Troll has taken over her forum. It makes me not want to be there.

Peace out, brother. I hope you have a great weekend.