The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol, I'm picturing Keeps on his knees  ....... "worshiping" his goddess of choice

I don't get on my knees often  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol, I'm picturing Keeps on his knees  ....... "worshiping" his goddess of choice

I don't get on my knees often  :D

C'mon now Keeps, isn't that how you got the job you have today? ;)

keeper

Here you go, don't wanna disappoint Mimi. She said it would be okay.

Have a great day.

Keeper....it's always interesting that people who left here because it was just too nasty, continue to drop by to grace us with their own brand of nastiness. There are a few people who insist upon popping in with their drive-by negative bombs. You've never had anything positive to say, so why come here. Best for you if you stick to the forum where you are happiest.

Feel free to copy/paste this to the "Retardation on other forums" thread. That isn't nasty at all.

keeper

Do you notice she singles me out, She fails to mention the 3 or 4 others that "grace VF with their own brand of nastiness" but she wont say a word to them because they are in her clique. I can see why hypocrite and her are friends.

Do you find that interesting Mimi? :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Do you notice she singles me out, She fails to mention the 3 or 4 others that "grace VF with their own brand of nastiness" but she wont say a word to them because they are in her clique. I can see why hypocrite and her are friends.

It's like whatever over there. I rarely read it anymore it is just so bad since old Vesna stabbed the good posters in the back by giving the nutcases the right to run the nut house. It is just so fucking awful now.

RW

I can understand your beef Keeps but I really like mimi.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can understand your beef Keeps but I really like mimi.

So do I Real Woman, she seems very pleasant.

:)

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Do you notice she singles me out, She fails to mention the 3 or 4 others that "grace VF with their own brand of nastiness" but she wont say a word to them because they are in her clique. I can see why hypocrite and her are friends.

It's like whatever over there. I rarely read it anymore it is just so bad since old Vesna stabbed the good posters in the back by giving the nutcases the right to run the nut house. It is just so fucking awful now.

It's really no more "awful" than it has been in a very long time. In fact I can honestly say that I can't remember a time when it was significantly less awful.  

It is what it is and as you said its state of being is "like whatever". It's really not worthy of serious discussion as it's little more than a bunch of jokers (myself included) sitting around name calling, cracking jokes, and flipping each other off.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Your Right, My Apologies for posting that. I was angry at the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Your Right, My Apologies for posting that. I was angry at the time.

No need to apologize Keeps. Even I get angry on rare occasions. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Your Right, My Apologies for posting that. I was angry at the time.

A nail right through a finger Keeper?

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

A nail right through a finger Keeper?

better?

Renee

I prefer the nail thru the finger.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I can't stop staring at that avatar haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can't stop staring at that avatar haha

That's because you are a.........big dyke.  :o  :P