The best topic

Replies: 10418
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:50:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "Keeper"Far be it for me to stick up for her but SMP didn't break any rules, What he did by contacting GP boss was on a web site, which has nothing to do with VF. now making threats she can do something about but I doubt anything will come of it.

Yes, but it starts on the forums. SMP has officially attacked three people from the forums. The police have now been called on two.

The problem starts on the forum. The fact that Eddie can't seem to differentiate between real life and forum life, he takes grudges to a whole new level. By allowing him to continue misbehaving, all Evs is doing is allowing him to go further on his delusions. If you remove him from the forums, there's no one for him to attack.

[size=200]BULLSEYE!!![/size]

Obvious Li

i'm not sure what her hesitation is..when he started his shit here i just deleted his posts...it took him several minutes to write one and 3 seconds for me to delete it...even he figured out there was a finite conclusion to that game.....so he PM'd me some trash and left never to return.....same same there...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i'm not sure what her hesitation is..when he started his shit here i just deleted his posts...it took him several minutes to write one and 3 seconds for me to delete it...even he figured out there was a finite conclusion to that game.....so he PM'd me some trash and left never to return.....same same there...

The solution to the SMP problem is so simple even an idiot like old Vesna should be able to figure it out.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Far be it for me to stick up for her but SMP didn't break any rules, What he did by contacting GP boss was on a web site, which has nothing to do with VF. now making threats she can do something about but I doubt anything will come of it.

Yes, but it starts on the forums. SMP has officially attacked three people from the forums. The police have now been called on two.

The problem starts on the forum. The fact that Eddie can't seem to differentiate between real life and forum life, he takes grudges to a whole new level. By allowing him to continue misbehaving, all Evs is doing is allowing him to go further on his delusions. If you remove him from the forums, there's no one for him to attack.

Unfortunately keeping him out is the issue. It seems Eddie doesn't just meekly accept being tossed. He uses a shit load of proxies and constantly probes the forum for ways to sneak in.

As you stated he cannot differentiate between the real world and his obsession with VF and its members. The unfortunate thing is although he is a crazy sociopathic creep, he is also smart. He walks the line between legality and illegality like a pro. He also knows that because of Evs reluctance to take any meaningful action against him, he is untouchable. All in all it is a very bad situation. :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Unfortunately keeping him out is the issue. It seems Eddie doesn't just meekly accept being tossed. He uses a shit load of proxies and constantly probes the forum for ways to sneak in.

As you stated he cannot differentiate between the real world and his obsession with VF and its members. The unfortunate thing is although he is a crazy sociopathic creep, he is also smart. He walks the line between legality and illegality like a pro. He also knows that because of Evs reluctance to take any meaningful action against him, he is untouchable. All in all it is a very bad situation. :?

It is old Vesna's fault that he is allowed to take his obsession with VF members offline. She won't take any meaningful action(even though IT IS easy to do so). She appoints admins and won't let them deal with him permanantly either which is why I ask myself why she even wants an admin when she gives them zero autonomy?

I can see it coming to a point where he does cross that legal line with a poster on VF and old Vesna is held responsible either legally or in civil action. Best thing to do in my opinion is take the bull by the horns since Vesna won't. Stay away from her forum.

ghost

Quote from: "Renee"

Unfortunately keeping him out is the issue. It seems Eddie doesn't just meekly accept being tossed. He uses a shit load of proxies and constantly probes the forum for ways to sneak in.

Actually, it's easy keeping him out. All the mods voted against him (no, I'm not a mod and never was, but I hear things). But it's Evs who keeps letting him back in and removing the bans.

And I want to add that what he did to me was enforceable by law. I was told I could press charges and file a restraining order. I was also advised to sue him. But I chose not to. The last thing I want to do is end up in court with him. However, I have been slowly making copies of everything he says about me and have an impressive file. If I ever decide to go ahead and file charges, I have the police on my side.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Actually, it's easy keeping him out. All the mods voted against him (no, I'm not a mod and never was, but I hear things). But it's Evs who keeps letting him back in and removing the bans.

What a slap in the face to her mods. They do her a favour and she shits on them. I can see why she defends that creep SMP so vigorously....she is every bit as bat shit crazy as he is!!

keeper

I think the shit stain should be banned permanently, dont get me wrong.... but, he is doing all his shit OFF the forum life, he went to a web site and posted something about GP, why do you think he should be banned for doing that? he got the PI from the forum. Thats like me finding his address, kicking his ass, me coming on the forum bragging about it and Evs banning me for it. Gambino attacked 90% of the people there, Bruce attacks people consistently, br attacked me and a few others. She wont ban him or anyone else. And thats a fact!!

ghost

Quote from: "Keeper"

I think the shit stain should be banned permanently, dont get me wrong.... but, he is doing all his shit OFF the forum life, he went to a web site and posted something about GP, why do you think he should be banned for doing that? he got the PI from the forum. Thats like me finding his address, kicking his ass, me coming on the forum bragging about it and Evs banning me for it. Gambino attacked 90% of the people there, Bruce attacks people consistently, br attacked me and a few others. She wont ban him or anyone else. And thats a fact!!

Well lets put it this way. If you go into a bar and get shit hammered drunk, it is the responsibility of the bar to cut you off. If they don't, they can be held liable if you go out and harm someone or yourself.

The fact remains, when Eddie is banned from VF, he doesn't attack anyone. Being on VF, it gives him the fuel he needs to take it further.

Gambino and Bruce may be assholes, but they never took it off line. And lets not forget, both of them have received multiple bans during their on line careers too.

ghost

and in all honesty, I like to be able to post in a place where I don't have to go google myself afterwards to make sure certain comments haven't been made on young adult fan pages. I'd like to be able to post without worrying that some nut isn't going to threaten to find out where I live and kill me.

I told Evs either Eddie went or I did. She picked Eddie over me. What really pissed me off is she gave me this lecture about abandoning my friends. My career is more important to me than some internet forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"and in all honesty, I like to be able to post in a place where I don't have to go google myself afterwards to make sure certain comments haven't been made on young adult fan pages. I'd like to be able to post without worrying that some nut isn't going to threaten to find out where I live and kill me.

I told Evs either Eddie went or I did. She picked Eddie over me. What really pissed me off is she gave me this lecture about abandoning my friends. My career is more important to me than some internet forum.

That twat actually had the nerve to lecture you about loyalty to friends?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh ghost. Having some online psycho-stalker fuck with your career is anything but a laughing matter.

keeper

So his actions hes doing off the forum evs could be held liable because she didn't remove him from VF? is that correct?

ghost

Quote from: "Keeper"So his actions hes doing off the forum evs could be held liable because she didn't remove him from VF? is that correct?

No, I'm not suggesting that. I'm suggesting that by allowing him to stay on the forum, it's allowing him to continue harassing people in real life. I'm saying there is a connection.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"So his actions hes doing off the forum evs could be held liable because she didn't remove him from VF? is that correct?

No, I'm not suggesting that. I'm suggesting that by allowing him to stay on the forum, it's allowing him to continue harassing people in real life. I'm saying there is a connection.

He has to break rules to be banned Ghost, please dont think i dont feel bad for what he did to you, but, her actions speak volumes. The only way to remove Eddie is if Eddie leaves im afraid.

best thing people could do is put him on ignore or Evs move him to his own little forum like they did with Darwin. If Evs had any sympathy for you or the posters on VF she would do that. Socks had some really good points.

Anyway, Luv ya Ghost i hope you are well.

ghost

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh ghost. Having some online psycho-stalker fuck with your career is anything but a laughing matter.

You do kinda have to laugh. Sadly, I have to be very careful at local events these days. He's also threatened to come to book signings. It does make my job harder when I have to watch my back. I'm positive he's harmless in real life, but you have to be careful. Event the police told me they thought he wasn't right in the head.